Apps Download removed [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh !!! This reminds me an old bug from a car not having 4 suspensions but only 3, could you try with another car ? I will check this specific case on my side

Tried with a few other cars and still not getting any feedback, so I guess something is wrong at my end but I can't figure out what it is.

New wheel...New dashboard....Audi DTM carbon fiber wheel must have his SimHUB dashboard....coming soon for download ....

Final Wheel SimHUB 1.jpg

Good, is there any option with simhub to be able to simulate the wind depending on the speed of the vehicle with arduino ?, currently I have built one with arduino mega and a code of a forum of xsim, but it lacks some information to communicate with extractor by OBD2, any option with simhub?

Hey Wotever, I can't seem to get the shakeit app embedded in the simhub application to work for any of my motors I have purchased. I just tried the 5th one and on the application when I test the live output feature the graph gives nothing....is this plugin not supported anymore?

Hey Wotever, I can't seem to get the shakeit app embedded in the simhub application to work for any of my motors I have purchased. I just tried the 5th one and on the application when I test the live output feature the graph gives nothing....is this plugin not supported anymore?
It is still supported and improving ;) from what you say I understand you were using the standalone app, you need to upload the simhub version of the sketch to get it working : https://github.com/zegreatclan/AssettoCorsaTools/wiki/Arduino-Shake-It

Thank you my man. I was spinning in circles. lol It works brilliantly! You are the man! I had the thing immediately shake and jump out of the tape i had holding it down for the test!!! lmao

Last edited:
Hi Wotever,

Can you give me some ideas on how to go about trouble shooting the issue I am having with the rumble motors on my Fanatec pedals. I've tried different cars, reinstalled SimHub, changed settings. Still not working for me.

Thanks

Hi Wotever,

Can you give me some ideas on how to go about trouble shooting the issue I am having with the rumble motors on my Fanatec pedals. I've tried different cars, reinstalled SimHub, changed settings. Still not working for me.

Thanks
I took an additionnal look, it looks like the sneaky guys from iracing renamed or removed some data :( I need to dig through the 200 or so data to see if can find an alternative. Currently without these data it will break ShakeIt for iracing. The change is probaly recent, I used a data record yesterday to check everything and it was a recent data record (less than one week), I keep you in touch when i will have that sorted out. Really sorry for the waste of time, I should have seen before :notworthy:

I took an additionnal look, it looks like the sneaky guys from iracing renamed or removed some data :( I need to dig through the 200 or so data to see if can find an alternative. Currently without these data it will break ShakeIt for iracing. The change is probaly recent, I used a data record yesterday to check everything and it was a recent data record (less than one week), I keep you in touch when i will have that sorted out. Really sorry for the waste of time, I should have seen before :notworthy:

I figured it out by accident. I had "irsdkLog360Hz=" set to 1 in the app.ini, I set it to zero and now all is ok.

I figured it out by accident. I had "irsdkLog360Hz=" set to 1 in the app.ini, I set it to zero and now all is ok.
Weird, additioonnally i've notcied some now properties on my end, i will try to enable 360hz to get it compatible too. I admit iracing has the most strange data api, they can remove or add things depending of the car, which makes life really hard without buying 1000$ worth of virtual cars :D

On the same subject, sort of, can anyone recommend some settings for the rumble motors that give decent feedback.

Also, are there any more powerful motors that I can replace the default ones with. The throttle seems OK but I can barely feel the one on the brake.

Just started using SimHub with RFactor 2 (in conjunction with the rFactor 2 HUD made by FinesseSteez)
- thanks for making this, it's great and I've donated. :thumbsup:

One issue I'm having though is that the overlay is staying on the screen even when I'm still in the menus, even though I've ticked the option to hide when not in race, which means they obscure some of the menu options.

When I launch Automobilista it works as I'd expect - hiding the HUD when I exit a race and go back to the menus.

Any ideas what the issue might be please?

Thanks!

Hey Wotever. Any chance you have any input on this issue? Apologies if this is something specific to the RFactor 2 hud, but the guy who developed that suggested I post here. Any idea why it won't disappear when I'm not in races? Thanks!

Hey Wotever. Any chance you have any input on this issue? Apologies if this is something specific to the RFactor 2 hud, but the guy who developed that suggested I post here. Any idea why it won't disappear when I'm not in races? Thanks!
Sorry i missed it the last time :D yes I have on my to do list to address that .Currently menu is considered as ingame and I need to workaround that, because menu are pits too so it's not a matter of just considering pit as out of game, it would break everything :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back