Apps Download removed [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
SimHub shows my GPU info in the software but does not show it in tablet display for dash studio mytec system info. Without using afterburner is there a way to get my GPU info sent to the tablet. I do not use afterburner because I have to use EVGA Precision XOC with my system.

SimHub shows my GPU info in the software but does not show it in tablet display for dash studio mytec system info. Without using afterburner is there a way to get my GPU info sent to the tablet. I do not use afterburner because I have to use EVGA Precision XOC with my system.
I've made only the afterburner right now, so it's the only way I have to grab these infos.

for the mytec it's sometimes happening that afterburner plugin changes the names of the properties, you can edit the dash to remap to the actual properties for your system.Just choose the parts not working and in the properties look for "text" property (it should have a green "fx" icon, just click to edit it)

So there is no way to pull this info from the SimHub available property's in sim hub where all my info is showing without using afterburner? I cannot use afterburner with the set up i have, it causes a lot of issues in my system. Sorry i am not that proficient in this software and all this is new to me.

I have a text for gear with the code: [DataCorePlugin.GameData.NewData.Gear] How can I make the text white for all gears, but yellow for N and red for R?
And how can I make my fuel indicator pretend that is real in Dirt Rally (fuel data not supported) by lowering the value every 30 seconds? I suppose this is not so easy. My code is this:

if([DataCorePlugin.CurrentGame]='CodemastersDirtRally','50',if(blink('fblinker',300,[DataCorePlugin.GameData.NewData.Fuel]<5),'',[DataCorePlugin.GameData.NewData.Fuel]))

Thanx.

For the gear color this should do the trick :
if(isnull([DataCorePlugin.GameData.NewData.Gear],'N')=='N' or isnull([DataCorePlugin.GameData.NewData.Gear],'N')=='R',0,1)
upload_2018-4-15_17-19-12.png

For the fuel i don't see way to fake it i'm affraid

Hi!
Thank you for this awesome software!
Trying to find properties for engine, transmission and suspension damage for assetto corsa but cant find it?
What i have figured out is that damage 1-5 is for aero and sidepods, is there also one for the engine, trans and susp?

Cheers m8!

For the gear color this should do the trick :
if(isnull([DataCorePlugin.GameData.NewData.Gear],'N')=='N' or isnull([DataCorePlugin.GameData.NewData.Gear],'N')=='R',0,1)
View attachment 246805

For the fuel i don't see way to fake it i'm affraid

Well, Dirt Rally reports the distance you've traveled with the car isnull([DataCorePlugin.GameRawData.LapDistance /1000], 0.00)
I wonder if the result of this data could be used to modify the fuel displayed. Can Simhub do maths operations?

Hello wotever.
Where can I find engine, transmission, and suspension damage on simhub for AC?
Sadly the API is poorly documented bout this basically the damage 1 to 5 is only what the API is giving. This is what the doc says about it :
float carDamage[5] Level of damage for each car section (only first 4 are valid)

Hi Wotever,

Firstly, thanks for the updates! This software becomes more amazing each time.

I have a question, is there any way to detect a change in an input (like the changed function) in javascript?

Thanks!
Currently the joystick plugin does not gives states, only events i'm affraid, I have the feature request on the github, i will try to add this when I have a bit of time.

I have been able to implement the fake fuel indicator for Dirt Rally.

if([DataCorePlugin.CurrentGame]='CodemastersDirtRally',35 - [DataCorePlugin.GameRawData.LapDistance] / 1000,if(blink('fblinker',300,[DataCorePlugin.GameData.NewData.Fuel]<5),'',[DataCorePlugin.GameData.NewData.Fuel]))

1 km = 1 L. Maybe too much? Also, any idea of how many litres of gas carries a WRC?

Finally, one little issue with gear change: any way to prevent the N to be displayed (it's just a flash) when changing gears. I've noticed this doesn't happen with the on-screen dash indicators of the games.

I have been able to implement the fake fuel indicator for Dirt Rally.

if([DataCorePlugin.CurrentGame]='CodemastersDirtRally',35 - [DataCorePlugin.GameRawData.LapDistance] / 1000,if(blink('fblinker',300,[DataCorePlugin.GameData.NewData.Fuel]<5),'',[DataCorePlugin.GameData.NewData.Fuel]))

1 km = 1 L. Maybe too much? Also, any idea of how many litres of gas carries a WRC?

Finally, one little issue with gear change: any way to prevent the N to be displayed (it's just a flash) when changing gears. I've noticed this doesn't happen with the on-screen dash indicators of the games.

I admit no idea :D, but 1L/km that's huge :D, it means 100L/100km :D, something like 10 to 30L would be more credible :D

The "N" is reported by the game itself, hard to avoid it. Because it would be ignored also when you are really in neutral. I admit i use mostly manuals in Dirt so i've not been troubled by this :D.

By the way I admit, the fuel gauge "simulation" is tickling me :D, I've seen when analyzing the Ac files that Ac emulates it in a pretty simple manner, it's simply related to the engine RPM, the higher, the bigger is the consumption. I may give a try at emulating fuel consumption :D I like challenges :D, it would make the dashs feel more alive :D

I admit no idea :D, but 1L/km that's huge :D, it means 100L/100km :D, something like 10 to 30L would be more credible :D
I have to argue with that. 10liters of consumption is rather economical, even for a low powered old road car, and 30L is average for an american cruiser in the city. :D
I used to go on drifting trackdays with an old BMW with about 200hp, that consumed 50L/100km calculated on the track. A more appropriate consumption calculation would be liters/minute. :D
A turbocharged rally car on dirt road full throttle can easily burn 100L, luckily no rally stage is 100km long. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 74 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 103 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 145 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 274 27.4%