Apps Download removed [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bonjour voici un log après le bug de surconsommation de ressources CPU, je n'arrive pas à le partager via le site donc je l'ai copié dans un document google doc

Hello here is a log after the bug overconsumption of CPU resources, I can not share it via the site so I copied it in a document google doc

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1GEyhp2066y9cyHUy61bT2Hs4gMnwA3dgjd7YsTOfJDw/edit?usp=sharing

Hello, merci pour le log Je l'ai décortiqué malheureusement je n'ai rien trouvé qui puisse justifier cela,
Je note cependant deux choses, le mode "remote" est actif, je commencerais par le désactiver, il m'a déjà fait quelques mauvais tours par le passé :

upload_2017-12-4_20-27-15.png

Le mode debug est actif, cela ne devrais pas être trop un problème, je ne sais pas si vous l'avez activé à des fins de diagnostique, mais il serait pas mal de le désactiver en usage "normal".

Du coup ce qui nous ramène à la case départ. Serait il possible de désactiver tous les plugins (dans Settings/plugin) voir si cela solutionne le problème puis les réactiver pour cibler le coupable.

-------

Hi thanks for the log sadly I don't see any reason for high CPU usage, however is see two things,:

Remote mode is enabled, I would start by disabling it, it have me made some bad jokes in the past.

Debug mode is enabled too, it should not be a problem however in normal usage conditions this option should be kept disabled.

Which bring us back to the start line, would it be possible to diable all the plugins in the settings, see if the problem get solved, then enable them back to see if a plugin is guilty ?

Je viens de regarder et le mode remote n'est pas activé dans les options de SIMHUB. Pour les plugins je vais tester et revenir vers vous dès que j'ai du nouveau

I just watched and the remote mode is not enabled in the SIMHUB options. For the plugins I will test and come back to you as soon as I have new

Capture.JPG

[QUOTE = "Wotever, post: 2638614, member: 223229"] Nice result! The display quality looks amazing! [/ QUOTE]
Hope it's ok to keep posting my updates here (maybe I should start my own thread somewhere lol).
3Drap kit arrived - am quite impressed! I've already given it a try with just the wheel (no electronics) and feels both lightweight and solid when compared to the thrustmaster F1 rim. However, the 5"screen does not fit. I've been doing more digging and found a 4" one that will fit, and still has the same 800x480 resolution and is an IPS screen(!) (https://www.waveshare.com/product/modules/oleds-lcds/raspberry-pi-lcd/4inch-hdmi-lcd.htm) - again another sub £40 on amazon. I've just drawn up my plan in photoshop using exact measurements and I should be able to get 16 ws2812b RGB LEDs in it as well (which is what I wanted really), and not loose any buttons.

I think I can make some kind of bracket to mount both the screen and the leds to and then mount the bracket to the wheel using it's original mounting holes.

I'll keep the 5"screen, and make it mountable to the wheel or desk somehow for when I'm running GT or other cars.

Seem to have some promotions applied on amazon so the two screens have cost total of £75! ... way less than that USB one that won't be supported! :D

[QUOTE = "Wotever, post: 2638614, member: 223229"] Nice result! The display quality looks amazing! [/ QUOTE]
Hope it's ok to keep posting my updates here (maybe I should start my own thread somewhere lol).
3Drap kit arrived - am quite impressed! I've already given it a try with just the wheel (no electronics) and feels both lightweight and solid when compared to the thrustmaster F1 rim. However, the 5"screen does not fit. I've been doing more digging and found a 4" one that will fit, and still has the same 800x480 resolution and is an IPS screen(!) (https://www.waveshare.com/product/modules/oleds-lcds/raspberry-pi-lcd/4inch-hdmi-lcd.htm) - again another sub £40 on amazon. I've just drawn up my plan in photoshop using exact measurements and I should be able to get 16 ws2812b RGB LEDs in it as well (which is what I wanted really), and not loose any buttons.

I think I can make some kind of bracket to mount both the screen and the leds to and then mount the bracket to the wheel using it's original mounting holes.

I'll keep the 5"screen, and make it mountable to the wheel or desk somehow for when I'm running GT or other cars.

Seem to have some promotions applied on amazon so the two screens have cost total of £75! ... way less than that USB one that won't be supported! :D

You can keep updating hare, at least it doen't disturb me :D , i'm happy to see creativity at work :D

Concerning USBD480, I got contact with Henry the seller, which looks to be an amazing guy, I got all the infos required and much more today to get it working. And i'm already ready
, however except the cable stuffs i guess a waveshare will give an amazing result too for cheaper, I will give you a feedback on how feels looks and works this screen, hopefully in a few days. I know that for some people having a hdmi cable is a no-go and this screen is a good way to solve this problem.

This is a full render I got today, ready to send straight to the screen,
What I already sees is that ratio is not 16/9, but a bit of redesign should solve that easily, it keeps really readable :
test.png

Finger crossed, I hope integration will work as intended

You can keep updating hare, at least it doen't disturb me :D , i'm happy to see creativity at work :D

Concerning USBD480, I got contact with Henry the seller, which looks to be an amazing guy, I got all the infos required and much more today to get it working. And i'm already ready
, however except the cable stuffs i guess a waveshare will give an amazing result too for cheaper, I will give you a feedback on how feels looks and works this screen, hopefully in a few days. I know that for some people having a hdmi cable is a no-go and this screen is a good way to solve this problem.

This is a full render I got today, ready to send straight to the screen,
What I already sees is that ratio is not 16/9, but a bit of redesign should solve that easily, it keeps really readable :
View attachment 225205

Finger crossed, I hope integration will work as intended

Cool. I think the waveshare being a little smaller will allow me to get the rpm LEDs in as well which I really wanted but hadn't figured out how until now (plus it's almost double the resolution). I will admit that cabling is a concern still. I'll need a powered usb hub in the wheel I think to run the screen, bodnar button box and an Arduino with the lights, so that will be 3 cables (I'll try an unpowered hub first incase it will work) - I will either heat shrink them together or I've read there is this 'self-fusing' tape which I read someone described as a step up from electrical tape.

Hoping to get a video up today of wheel kit unboxing and mechanical test (one of the rare times I've had to set gears to automatic lol).

Hi,
fairly to new to this app but is there anyway of getting this program to stop halving my FPS from 60 to 30 every time.
regards

Hi ! It should not have so big impact, could you give a bit more details, on how and what you're using from SimHub ? Also make sure to have the latest nvidia drivers from the nvidia website, nvidia released a few weeks ago some horrible drivers.

Ah okey, so its not possible to just put >0 on duration?
How do you then bind a page after setting up the event?
Sadly not yet, but your question gave me some ideas to expand the feature ;)

So basically to create the event you create an ini file and put your event :

for instance a gear up event :
Code:
[ExportEvent]
name='GearUP'
trigger=[SerialDashPlugin.ComputedRPMPercent]>[SerialDashPlugin.BlinkTriggerRatio]

Then in the nextion mapping file you can use it in this way :
Code:
[eventtopagebinding]
page=sessionstarted
event=ExternalScript.GearUP
duration=3000
(all the events coming from ini are prefixed with "externalscript.")

Sure this is probably covered somewhere, but in dash studio, how can I make a temp page pop up? e.g. when adjusting the ERS mode or changing the brake balance, you would have a temporary screen to show what it is in bigger/huge text - I've seen this on the Mercedes onboards in real life e.g.:

Pretty cool video shows how much they actually do when driving 1 lap!

Also what size do you recommend making dashboards for dash studio bearing in mind they have to go across different screen sizes? I did my one so far 480x272 but will need to make it bigger (800x480 at least).

Sure this is probably covered somewhere, but in dash studio, how can I make a temp page pop up? e.g. when adjusting the ERS mode or changing the brake balance, you would have a temporary screen to show what it is in bigger/huge text - I've seen this on the Mercedes onboards in real life e.g.:

Pretty cool video shows how much they actually do when driving 1 lap!

Also what size do you recommend making dashboards for dash studio bearing in mind they have to go across different screen sizes? I did my one so far 480x272 but will need to make it bigger (800x480 at least).
For the "change" trigger you can use the changed function, it will become true for a defined time when the watched value changes, you can use it on a visible property ( on a layer or a group to show and hide a whole display when the value is changed. I will try to do a sample when I come back home ;)

For the resolution I try personnally to use 720p which is keeping pretty light and scales pretty well, but the major factor will be display ratio 16/9 2/1 4/3 ... There's no trick for this and it requires adaptations

Hi ! concerning nextion on arduino (combined with leds...), it's not done yet, the arduino micro at the time I started this project was not really cheap but it's really the best board in term of serial speed and serial reliability. So now that my sketch is working on a micro I will try make an AIO solution, but it may require time. However I got some smart people who told me and I agree that only leds would be far enough to 95% of the people, in this cas it could be faster.

Concerning the lap times i send them as text, Simhub is a big templating engine concerning nextion, it maps and format data. I've just reused some libraries and used the itead documentation.
Thanks for your response! Is there a particular sleep or anything built in in order to not overflow the nextion with these commands? And could you give me a hint to some libraries? The documentation of Itead is terrible I think.

Sadly not yet, but your question gave me some ideas to expand the feature ;)

So basically to create the event you create an ini file and put your event :

for instance a gear up event :
Code:
[ExportEvent]
name='GearUP'
trigger=[SerialDashPlugin.ComputedRPMPercent]>[SerialDashPlugin.BlinkTriggerRatio]

Then in the nextion mapping file you can use it in this way :
Code:
[eventtopagebinding]
page=sessionstarted
event=ExternalScript.GearUP
duration=3000
(all the events coming from ini are prefixed with "externalscript.")
Ah okey, thank you so much!
Will try this!
Downside is that it is hard to set a good duration for pit limiter since duration vary from track to track, maybe have to wait until it is possible to set duration to event activation. :)
Would it be possible (in the future) to add that you can trigger bind a whole page with its functions thats been created inside editor? That would be a awesome feature cuz then you could do yellow and blue flag pages which triggers only when these functions are active and have additional info showing only during these events. Thats what i have tried to accomplish but for pit limiter. :D

For english peoples, sorry in advance, Just the once will not hurt, I will translate the other replies ;)

Hello !
Concernant pcars2, il est toujours possible d'utiliser SImHub en mode PC1 en choississant PC1 et en désactivant la selection automatique du jeu, simHub devrait marcher dans ces conditions.

Pour F12017, c'est exactement le but du plugin (UDP Relay) que j'ai publié dernièrement qui a pour but de répliquer les données UDP vers de mutliples applications. Il suffit de l'activer dans les options; j'ai documenté excatement ce cas dans ma doc : https://github.com/zegreatclan/AssettoCorsaTools/wiki/Plugin---UDP-Relay

Pour AMS je ne vois pas de raisons, le plugin est un plugin séparé, quels sont les symptomes exactement ? Cela marche sans simhub ?
Bonjour,
f1 2017 fonctionne très bien maintenant, merci à vous
Par contre pcars2 avec le détection automatique désactivée dans simhub., ne fonctionne pas avec shared memory en pcars1, j'ai les verins mais pas l'écran.
Pour automobilista, j'ai bien les verins qui fonctionnent, la détection automatique est activée dans simhub, j'ai placé le fichier dll dans l'installation d'automobilista et là, pas d'écran non plus.

When setting up pc2 i i first set in game the pc1 plugin for simdash to work , then i saw i must set to pc2 plugin in-game for simhub to work when i leave the pc1 plugin in game then simhub is not working like you say it must do in above post or must i do more things to make simhub work on the pc1 plugin ?

When setting up pc2 i i first set in game the pc1 plugin for simdash to work , then i saw i must set to pc2 plugin in-game for simhub to work when i leave the pc1 plugin in game then simhub is not working like you say it must do in above post or must i do more things to make simhub work on the pc1 plugin ?

Hi ! I will check ;) it was not intended to be the normal working mode. Do you know if there will be an update of simdash ? It's a bit sad to stick to the older versions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back