Resource icon

Apps SIMHUB - Dashboard & Leaderboard 1.4 (WIP)

Login or Register an account to download this content
Gobymage submitted a new resource:

SIMHUB - Dashboard & Leaderboard (39 positions) - Configuration for 800 x 440 screen

Hello,

I discovered Simhub and falled in love with it. Great job from Wotever and philm ! :geek:

I tried to optimize the existing dashboards and created 2 dashboard in order to separate a real cockpit dash and a leaderboard (sorry for bad quality of some pictures...)

First, both dashboards have their own welcome screen.

1807220534597348115818009.jpg

1807220534587348115818005.jpg

Read more about this resource...

Gobymage updated SIMHUB - Dashboard & Leaderboard (39 positions) with a new update entry:

SIMHUB - Dashboard & Leaderboard (39 positions)

WHAT'S NEW ? just a new upload because someone has a bug with fuel&tires screen. So, be kind to give me a feedback if you have the same problem or not. :geek:
(I fixed also 2 or 3 small details)

Hello,

I discovered Simhub and falled in love with it. Great job from Wotever and philm ! :geek:

I tried to optimize the existing dashboards and created 2 dashboard in order to separate a real cockpit dash and a leaderboard (sorry for bad quality of some pictures...)

First, both...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Gobymage updated SIMHUB - Dashboard & Leaderboard (39 positions) with a new update entry:

SIMHUB - Dashboard & Leaderboard (39 drivers) - FINAL

Now, I think I am very close of what I wanted. I advice you to use only 2 buttons to control the dash if you use only one screen. One button to go to next dash and one button to go to next screen. Very efficient especially during a race.

Dashboard :
- RPM LED included
- Fuel screen improved with messages
- Ergonomics details

Leaderboard :
- no change

Gobymage updated SIMHUB - Dashboard & Leaderboard (39 drivers) with a new update entry:

SIMHUB - Dashboard & Leaderboard - version 1.4 (WIP)

In search of perfection...

A lot of small (but important) changes : better color management for tyres temp, more message for fuel datas, improvement about colors and ergonomics,...

Next step : improvement on damages, lights and fuel datas, and more in function of Simhub next update

Feedback apreciated :)

@Gobymage

I might be a little late to the party, but i have to say your dashboard is nearly perfect! All the data is there and they're at the right place, clearly separated into pages.

I haven't had the chance to actually test it (i cannot mount my 7" tablet to my rig yet), so please allow me two questions:
  • On the race screen, the relative delta timings include lapped cars as well? (Let's say i'm in position 3 and there's a car ahead of me who's in position 22. Will the screen show him or only position 2 and 1?)
  • Is the leaderboard switches page when you fall back from position 13 to 14, or you have to manually do so?

@Muzzy

Sorry to answer so late but I was far these days.
About your two questions :
- yep, on the race screen, the relative delta timing will include the lapped cars
- In the leaderboard, you will have to change manually the page. I prefered this mode in order to keep the control of what you want to consult in the list.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 96 7.7%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 130 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 175 14.1%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 351 28.3%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 485 39.0%