SimHub Dashboard for Ferrari 643

Apps SimHub Dashboard for Ferrari 643 1.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
alexander somers submitted a new resource:

SimHub Dashboard for Ferrari 643 - Dashboard for Ferrari 643

This is my second try at the Ferrari 643 dashoard. It is quite an intricate thing to recreate because of the special behaviour of the rev counter. The version included is without the gear indicator and shift light. I'm creating a simulator with physical gear and shift indicators so I did not need them. Next release will include two versions. one with and one without.

be sure to install the two fonts before you use it.

what's coming:
- Second screen with other information on the 7 segment...

Read more about this resource...

alexander somers updated SimHub Dashboard for Ferrari 643 with a new update entry:

overall look and feel updated, better legibility all round. Extra large version i.c. physical Gear

Dear all,
two version to choose from now. One with the shift and gear indicator and without for people, like me, with the actual physical ones.
on both the RPM and Speed are displayed as if it were actual 7 segment displays which means that the digits stay in place and do not dance around when the rpms go up and down. this greatly increases legibily and is more accurate as per the original 643 dash.

enjy and please let me know what you think and if i'm on the right track. I see downloads...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 76 7.1%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 114 10.6%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 156 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 299 27.8%
  • 100% offline racing