SimHub Dashboard For Euro Truck Simulator 2

SimHub Dashboard For Euro Truck Simulator 2 V1.3

Login or Register an account to download this content
Pirito10 submitted a new resource:

SimHub Dashboard For Euro Truck Simulator 2 - A completely functional dashboard for SimHub for ETS2

View attachment 317671A completely functional dashboard for Euro Truck Simulator 2 to use in your mobile phone, tablet, secondary monitor... (Needs SimHub)
This one is based on the ones made by scar101, so credits for him.

Features:
  • Speed Gauge
  • RPM Gauge
  • Fuel Gauge + Warning Light
  • Oil Pressure Gauge + Warning Light
  • Water Temperature Gauge + Warning Light
  • Air Pressure Gauge + Warning Light
  • Screen with current Gear, Speed and Cruise Control Speed...

Read more about this resource...

HIgh, I am using a SIMHUB 7.01.4 version and after downloading this dash, the dash is not responding. The other thing is that updating my simhub to the latest is making my Simhub app to fail being detected by my ETS (Euro Truck Simulator) Kindly assist

HIgh, I am using a SIMHUB 7.01.4 version and after downloading this dash, the dash is not responding. The other thing is that updating my simhub to the latest is making my Simhub app to fail being detected by my ETS (Euro Truck Simulator) Kindly assist
I am also experiencing the same problem

hello, thanks for your work, but after decompressing the folder and copy/pasted it into the dash template folder, i can't see it on simhub. i have the V1.2 of the dash (which is supposed to be fixed) and a licensed Simhub 8.2.0 version. regards

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 76 7.1%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 114 10.6%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 157 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 299 27.8%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 425 39.5%