PhilmDash

Apps PhilmDash Pack 9.3-2.3-1.3-1.2-1.4-1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
in AC some cars show the brake temperature on the Dash. Would it be possible to expand compatibility for other cars or is this a shortcoming of the cars themselves? I love your dash, since I found it I stopped looking for any other. Thanks for everything

Hello Phil
In the Dash 7+ The part with Text(Laptime) Trackname , temperature air track and Limiter ON/OF , when leaving the pits it says LIMETER ON But it already switch OFF automaticly (after few seconds driving in Pitlane before reaching the Pit EXIT LINE
Cheers Peter
Hi Peter, yes, not all games have the same telemetry data , :-(

Hi, great dashboards. I love the 7+ one - used to use it a while back in AC and now using it for ACC.

Is it possible to include track condition next to the temperature (Green / Fast / Optimum)?

Thanks for bringing this to the sim community
Hi Aj, no possible ... i believe

in AC some cars show the brake temperature on the Dash. Would it be possible to expand compatibility for other cars or is this a shortcoming of the cars themselves? I love your dash, since I found it I stopped looking for any other. Thanks for everything
HI, no possible ... ac does not provide this data for all cars

i will try to match the orange and red area with what you say, but i think its not the same value for every car. I will analyze ;-)
Yes, I surmise it would be different for every car. Not sure though if you'd be able to do it, if AMS2 provides each car's rev info. So currently I use their gear hud as well :D

Hello Phil,
Is it possible to get roll bars, driving lights, DRS and KERS to show on your dash 5+ in AMS2 at all? I love using your dash (best dash for Simhub that can be used on all sims) and turn off game HUD totally but those 4 things are the only things that stop me turning HUD off totally.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back