PhilmDash

Apps PhilmDash Pack 9.3-2.3-1.3-1.2-1.4-1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
[QUOTE = "Peter Stokman, poste: 2734714, membre: 147926"] Très facile à installer beau travail belle conception, 1 chose (mais peut-être en raison de la sim et pas votre conception) l'huile barpressure ne fonctionne pas [/ QUOTE]
Yes, Rfactor2 (no oil pressure, ...) and AC (no oil temp, water temp, oil pressure, ...)

Hello welldone only 1 item doesnt work properly in RF2 and in AC the Bias front / rear when in game it gives the perfect front value ex: 60% but the rear it says 9940% so act those 99 doesnt belong there. 70 fr rear 9930 and so on

2nd thing but thats only in RF2 when change ingame TC this works perfect but the ABS sign (in dash) doesnt work but as said only in RF2 in AC its working

Keep up the good work

[QUOTE = "Peter Stokman, poste: 2738172, membre: 147926"] Bonjour welldone seulement 1 article ne fonctionne pas correctement dans RF2 et dans AC le Bias avant / arrière quand dans le jeu, il donne la valeur avant parfaite ex: 60% mais l'arrière il dit 9940% alors agissez ces 99 ne sont pas là. 70 fr arrière 9930 et ainsi de suite

2ème chose, mais c'est seulement dans RF2 lorsque le changement TC Ingame cela fonctionne parfaitement, mais le signe ABS (au tableau de bord) ne fonctionne pas, mais comme dit seulement dans RF2 en AC son fonctionnement

Continuez votre bon travail [/ QUOTE]

Hi, thanks, I will update, and try to solve all the problems soon ;-). You can test V1.41. Some sim do not have all supported functions

Last edited:
Great Bias Fr/R also perfect now in all sims / only thing still hope to get solved is the ABS adjustment also to work in RF2 /other sims working But despite that great job:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: iam jalous cuz i cant make it :cry:

:thumbsup:, try to make one ;)
I made one dash but with your components :rolleyes: , ABS rf2 still not working hope it wuill one day. Can you tell me how to adjust the RPM bar (or its other issue) The Gear widget is turning the gear indicator RED to early
this setting 4000/6800 4200/6800 ..... 6600/6800 doesnt nmake any difference.

The color gradient for the RPM is an image, you can not change it, but you can choose another image ;-). I'll do some more, and you'll be able to choose other images, for the next version coming tomorrow ;-)

philm updated SimHub - Custom Dashboards with a new update entry:

Improvement DASH5" Multi et NEW DASH7"

Dash5" Multi:
Graphic, visual enhancements,
Added rotation of the BIAS button, ...
Modification of the red zones temperature oil, water, pressure, ... so that it is approximately correct with "all" the vehicles ... good it is not really possible for the moment ...

Dash7" :
New version of temperature, pressure, wear, tire color variation, ...
Brake temperatures, color variation, ...
Improved visual ergonomics, to quickly see the necessary information ...
Bias and rotation of the button ......

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hi Just a minor thing (wud be nice if it could be fixed but if not it wont degrade the perfect dash ) the rotation of the BIAS button is going wrong front adjusment makes it turn in rear direction and vv no matter how you assign the buttons on your but..box

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back