SimHub Custom Dash Overlay for URD PX2 Loire (Oreca O5 LMP2)

Misc SimHub Custom Dash Overlay for URD PX2 Loire (Oreca O5 LMP2) 1.0.20200719.01

Login or Register an account to download this content
zerobandwidth submitted a new resource:

SimHub Custom Dash Overlay for URD PX2 Loire (Oreca O5 LMP2) - A custom display for the "PX2 Loire" (Oreca O5 LMP2) by United Racing Design.

So I've been learning how to make dashboard/HUD overlays in SimHub this week, and took a stab at making one specifically tailored to the "PX2 Loire" by United Racing Design, which simulates an Oreca O5 LMP2 car.

21jmHIy.png

I based it loosely on photographs of an Oreca O7 steering wheel's info screen, which is much more sophisticated than its predecessor.

Most of the panes are labelled, but here are the details for the ones that aren't:

• The "Laps...

Read more about this resource...

This is great! I haven't been able to get the tire data to function but everything else is great
Glad you're enjoying it!
What's the issue with the tire data? Is it just not being populated properly?
The colorations for temp and pressure might not exactly match what shows up on the AC app; that probably needs some correction on my part.

Glad you're enjoying it!
What's the issue with the tire data? Is it just not being populated properly?
The colorations for temp and pressure might not exactly match what shows up on the AC app; that probably needs some correction on my part.
Hey thanks for the quick reply. That section of the dash just doesnt do anything. ran 10 laps at LeMans last night and it never changed at all.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 105 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 136 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 189 14.3%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 374 28.2%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 516 38.9%