DiRT Rally 2.0 Simhub Configuration

Hi, I'm new to RD and am trying to get into sim customization and have downloaded Simhub but am having trouble configuring the game for Simhub. I'm getting the following message:

1625492061388.png

When trying to configure the game manually, it directs me to this directory in the HowTo.txt:

Dirt Rally :
Documents\My Games\DiRT Rally\hardwaresettings\ edit hardware_settings_config.xml

However, I do not have this exact directory but am able to find the local directory:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\DiRT Rally 2.0

But cannot find the "hardware_settings_config.xml" source file indicated.

FWIW: my rig does not include any motion - here's what equipment I have (all Fanatec):

CSL wheel for PS4
Clubsport V3 pedals
Handbrake V1.5
Clubsport shifter SQ V1.5

I'm on Windows 10 Home.

Any additional instruction is greatly appreciated!

I did start it up but not by launching from simhub - works now after doing that. One thing that isn't working are overlays. I load an overlay and pin it and switch to Dirt and the overlay hides under the game.

Any idea?

I did start it up but not by launching from simhub - works now after doing that. One thing that isn't working are overlays. I load an overlay and pin it and switch to Dirt and the overlay hides under the game.

Any idea?
In the game settings, go to "graffics" and in the "Display Mode" change "Full Screen" to "Windowed" (...) ,and next go to google and search the app "Borderless Gaming" and install it,in the Youtube some videos show how does it work, but for my experience , the game in the " windowed" with the simhub overlay is not much "smooth" as it is in "Full Screen" (....) the better option is using your Phone, ipad, tablet ,etc.... via WiFi. Hope help You ! P.S. - English is not my native Language !

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 99 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 132 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 177 14.1%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 353 28.0%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 493 39.2%