• Thread starter Deleted member 1449502
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 1449502

• Deleted member 1449502

dMASS submitted a new resource:

[SIMHUB] BASS SHAKER SUSPENSION BUMPS EFFECT FOR AC - Layered suspension effect designed for Assetto Corsa for bumps/kerbs/grass

Credit goes to Mr Latte for sharing the original suspension bumps effect

The attached file had to be renamed to a .txt file, in order to import it to simhub you'll need to rename it from
Assetto Corsa - SUSPENSION BUMPS.siprofile.txt
to
Assetto Corsa - SUSPENSION BUMPS.siprofile

This was adapted...

Read more about this resource...

• Deleted member 1449502

How do I install it on SimHub?
Hi, firstly

Step 1.
The attached file had to be renamed to a .txt file, in order to import it to Simhub you'll need to rename it from
Assetto Corsa - SUSPENSION BUMPS.siprofile.txt
to
Assetto Corsa - SUSPENSION BUMPS.siprofile

Step 2.
In Simhub select "Profile Manager"
then
"Import Profile"
then
Select the "Assetto Corsa - SUSPENSION BUMPS.siprofile" file

Step 3.
You should now see the "SUSPENSION BUMPS" layered effect by itself in Simhub
then
Hover mouse over "SUSPENSION BUMPS" and then to the 4th icon across and select "Copy effect to clipboard"

Step 4.
Now open your own profile
then
Click the blue "Paste Effect" button at the top right of the screen

There are steps after this to map the layers to your shakers and then balance their volumes, but I don't know what bass shakers you are running. If you want help with that provide more details and I will help you set that up

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you. Manually added this into SimHub. Since this deals with road bumps I am assuming I should DISABLE "ROAD IMPACTS", as that would be a redundancy. Is that correct? Very new to SimHub and still learning how to adjust settings

Hi thanks for this and the other profiles.

I have an issue with suspension effect. If tested in Simhub ( Effect profile) I can feel the feedback but no feedback when in game.
I have 4 Dyton's TT25-8 and an entry level 4 channels ampli .
Looks like that the threshold is to high, playing a bit with the slide reducing it something happen, but I have no idea how to modify these numbers.

Do you have suggestion or a tip to share to use your profile? In the descritption you talk about the Mr latte original setting, can you link it please?

Cheers

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back