Misc [SIMHUB] Bass Shaker RPM effect (WRX Tuned)

• Thread starter Deleted member 1449502
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 1449502

• Deleted member 1449502

dMASS submitted a new resource:

[SIMHUB] BASS SHAKER RPM EFFECT WRX TUNED - Simhub engine rpm layered effects for bass shakers

Recommeded Shakers
1 low frequency shaker (Buttkicker Concert, Buttkicker LFE, Earthquake Q10B)
1 high frequency shaker (Clark Synthesis TST239/329/429)

Recommended Amp
Behringer NX3000D

This RPM effect series has 6 effects, I recommend mapping them as follows
1. IDLE-A: map to low frequency shaker
2. IDLE-B: map to low frequency shaker
3. Tone: map to high frequency shaker
4. Grunt: map to high frequency shaker
5. Throttle Off: map to low frequency shaker
6. Rev Limit: map to high...

Read more about this resource...

• Deleted member 1449502

• Deleted member 1449502

Hi, follow these steps
Step 1.
In Simhub select "Profile Manager"
then
"Import Profile"
then
Select the file which the effect you want to transfer is on

Step 2.
Hover your mouse over the effect heading and then to the 4th icon across and select "Copy effect to clipboard"

Step 3.
Now open your own profile
then
Click the blue "Paste Effect" button at the top right of the screen

Step 4.
Now save your profile
then
repeat steps 1-3 for any other effect you want to copy over

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi, follow these steps
Step 1.
In Simhub select "Profile Manager"
then
"Import Profile"
then
Select the file which the effect you want to transfer is on

Step 2.
Hover your mouse over the effect heading and then to the 4th icon across and select "Copy effect to clipboard"

Step 3.
Now open your own profile
then
Click the blue "Paste Effect" button at the top right of the screen

Step 4.
Now save your profile
then
repeat steps 1-3 for any other effect you want to copy over
Thank you!

Hi dMass, loving the effects so far, thank you. Unfortunately have 4 sinustec bs250 (support hz 30 / 100?) . Although they feel like they can go really low. Any tips for the rpm adjustment like you gave with the wheelslip effect? I think the idle rpm effects are not coming through. I wanted to adjust myself, but don't get why in effect 2, the higher frequency contains a lower value than the "low frequency".

Edit: tested some more, effect do come through at even 7khz, but at those frequency levels it's missing 90% of its power. Is this expected behavior of "cheaper" transducers?

Last edited:
  • Deleted member 1449502

Hi dMass, loving the effects so far, thank you. Unfortunately have 4 sinustec bs250 (support hz 30 / 100?) . Although they feel like they can go really low. Any tips for the rpm adjustment like you gave with the wheelslip effect? I think the idle rpm effects are not coming through. I wanted to adjust myself, but don't get why in effect 2, the higher frequency contains a lower value than the "low frequency".

Edit: tested some more, effect do come through at even 7khz, but at those frequency levels it's missing 90% of its power. Is this expected behavior of "cheaper" transducers?
Hi mate, I'll send you something new to try...rpm effects have been improved massively since this release

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Deleted member 1449502

sent you DM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back