• Thread starter Deleted member 1449502
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 1449502

• Deleted member 1449502

dMASS submitted a new resource:

[SIMHUB] Bass Shaker Gear Shift effect with rough downshifts - Layered Gear Shift effect with rough downshifts

Here is a much improved Gear Shift series. Thanks to Blekenbleu's coding we have custom effects that modulate for rough downshifts.

I've added 2 Base layers to give shifts a little more on the way up (adjust to taste), I've tested this in AC only, so results may vary in other sims, but interested to hear feedback from experiences with it in other sims

Due to 2 of the effect layers being custom coded effects it is recomended to import the downloadable...

Read more about this resource...

• Deleted member 1449502

Would it be possible or is this the plan to combine all your profiles in 1 profile that you can turn on and off the effects
I was thinking to to do that somewhere down the line, I just didn't want to overwhelm users with too much at once in order to keep the focus and feedback on one effect at a time

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Deleted member 1449502

I am already using a mix from MrLatte and Romain Rob. So always looking for better
Have a look at some of my other mod posts if you like. Keep in mind my testing was done with AC so results may vary for other sims. I'll be hoping over to ACC and AMS2 next and posting changes for them

Really grateful for your work in putting these together. With a bit of trial and error I've managed to incorporate a few of your profiles into my existing setup and it definitely feels better than the vanilla effects. Will try this one shortly. Great work, thanks!

• Deleted member 1449502

Really grateful for your work in putting these together. With a bit of trial and error I've managed to incorporate a few of your profiles into my existing setup and it definitely feels better than the vanilla effects. Will try this one shortly. Great work, thanks!
Thanks mate, any feedback is appreciated. The more data users can provide of their experience the more we can adapt changes to improve future iterations

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 287 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 192 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 193 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 140 7.5%