SimHub ACC Simple Hud Overlay - Hud overlay

ACC専用のシンプルなHUDオーバーレイです。
A simple HUD overlay dedicated to ACC.

SimHubが必要になります。
SimHub is required.

Car settings>Car settings overrides>
Red lineの回転数をACC純正のメーターが点滅するタイミングに合わせて入力してください。
各車別々に調整する必要があります。
Car settings> Car settings overrides> Enter the rotation speed of the Red line according to the timing at which the ACC genuine meter blinks.
Each car must be adjusted separately...

Read more about this resource...

Hi, I don't know if you're still working on this, but I have a suggestion: you could add e.g. Fuel needed: or Fuel until end: so it's always showing how much fuel should be put in the car when we do a pitstop, and for excess fuel you could make it show something like e.g. Fuel until end: -3.6 L

(They look and perform the same, but in my experience, ACC has even worse input lag in windowed mode than it has in fullscreen, and it already isn't very good to begin with.)

(They look and perform the same, but in my experience, ACC has even worse input lag in windowed mode than it has in fullscreen, and it already isn't very good to begin with.)

Odd. I get no noticeable input lag in full screen. Haven’t tried borderless windowed as that’s never worked as well for me in the past.

RFocnnn updated SimHub ACC Simple Hud Overlay with a new update entry:

SimHub ACC Simple Hud Overlay

左右ウインカー、ハザード
オレンジボールフラッグに対応しました。

文字の点滅でTC、ABSの作動を表示するようにしました。

デザインが少し変わりました。

Supports left and right turn signals, hazards, and black flag with orange circle.

The operation of TC and ABS is displayed by blinking characters.

The design has changed a little.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back