• Welcome to the largest (sim) racing website in the world!
    Blurring the line between real and virtual motorsports.

Simexperience stage 1

Discussion in 'Sim Racing Hardware' started by tony wright, Jul 7, 2019.

1. tony wright

tony wright

Ratings:
    +13
    I have the above fitted to my aluminium profile rig and would like to know if anyone could tell me how to adjust the initial seat position?

Once I start Simcommander 4 the normal movement backwards and forwards takes place and I'm now ready to load a game profile. I would prefer the initial seat position to be slightly reclined before I start driving and wonder if it’s possible to adjust using the soft wear rather than trying to adjust the actuators.

2. tony wright

tony wright

Ratings:
    +13
    Sorted now:thumbsup:

3. slikk66

slikk66

Ratings:
    +0
    How do you like it??

4. tony wright

tony wright

Ratings:
    +13
    Loving it:thumbsup:. Prefer subtle, over aggressive motion, so easy to tune using the telemetry settings. Only regret is I won’t be able to convert to traction loss as it’s fitted to my aluminium profile rig.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Joe Extraknow

Joe Extraknow

Ratings:
    +8
    The SimXperience traction loss is fantastic!
    Great feel on oversteering. I had mine for years, until I rebuilt my rig replaced with SCN6 using SimTool for the traction loss. I regret. SimTool traction loss just feel not right, could not make work. SimXperience SCN5 seat mover is wise choice, which I believe is best seat mover out there. The speed and resolution of the SCN5 coupled with their SC4 SW are unparalleled to other seat mover solutions.

Congratulation!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.