Sell Simetik K2 Cockpit + Seat + one-of triple monitor stand

Hello! SOLD

I am selling a Simetik sim rig with included seat and one-of (prototype) triple monitor separate stand I bought from Simetik. I also have extra mounting brackets I never used. I am in Atlanta-Georgia (US) and prefer to sell to someone who would come pick it up, shipping the rig would be and issue unless it can be arranged by the buyer.

Asking price is $400.00 $350.00 reduced as is, I can send additional photos if requested. Thank you!
PS; I added a few pictures indicating my rigged H-Shifter mount and the extra mounts from the factory.

20191110_132714.jpg
20191110_132730.jpg
20191110_132704.jpg

IMG_20200125_162904.jpg
IMG_20200125_162918.jpg
IMG_20200125_163001.jpg
IMG_20200125_163042.jpg

Last edited:
Hello!

I am selling a Simetik sim rig with included seat and one-of (prototype) triple monitor separate stand I bought from Simetik. I also have extra mounting brackets I never used. I am in Atlanta-Georgia (US) and prefer to sell to someone who would come pick it up, shipping the rig would be and issue unless it can be arranged by the buyer.

Asking price is $400.00 as is, I can send additional photos if requested. Thank you!

View attachment 333945View attachment 333946View attachment 333947
Hello,
How are you doing? I just seen your Sim. Do you still have it & do you have the shifter bracket with yours?
I'm in South Georgia a small town Moultrie, Ga. I'm around 4 1/2 hours from Atlanta. I will leave you my e mail if you still have it . Would you please send me a few more pictures and let me know if you have any extras like the shifter bracket?
My e mail is jcroft546@gmail.com
If we can get up a deal maybe we can meet half way and it would not have to be taken apart.
Thanks Jackson

Hello Jackson

I will send you some additional pictures in the next day or two. I do have the shifter bracket, I believe I may have two but I will confirm.

Are you North or South of Atlanta? I know the rig will not fit in my car, ideally I would put it in a pickup truck as is with the help of a friend and strapping down the rig and monitor stand. I can't promise I can meet you halfway, I will see if I can ask someone for the favor but I don't really know anyone with a truck.

Let me know, Piero

Hello Jackson

I will send you some additional pictures in the next day or two. I do have the shifter bracket, I believe I may have two but I will confirm.

Are you North or South of Atlanta? I know the rig will not fit in my car, ideally I would put it in a pickup truck as is with the help of a friend and strapping down the rig and monitor stand. I can't promise I can meet you halfway, I will see if I can ask someone for the favor but I don't really know anyone with a truck.

Let me know, Piero

Hi Piero,
I would really like to see some recent pics of your Sim?
Could you e mail them to at
jcroft546@gmail.com
Look forward to seeing pics
Thanks
Jackson

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 70 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 99 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline