SimDeck

Apps SimDeck 0.9.5

Login or Register an account to download this content
Wil is come to an Support for the XL Version ??
i dont know, maybe with some support , we could revive it
Hi! Thanks for interest into SimDeck, sadly the key component "Vjoy" is not supported anymore by its author making simdeck pretty much sentenced to death at the short/middle term.
After the last windows 10 major version, vjoy broke and it required the help from an external developer to fix and release a new version, we have been lucky this time, but I fear such aligning of the stars won't reproduce the next time. That's why I had to suspend any new development on simdeck for now

Wotever updated SimDeck with a new update entry:

Small hotfix

Here comes a little update,
  • Updated VJoy to the latest "official/unofficial" version
  • New features
    • Change default audio device action
    • Shutdown monitors action
  • Bug fixes
    • Cycling actions throwing errors
    • Pages list not scrolling when having too many pages

Why no news for so long about SimDeck ?

Long story short ...
Vjoy is the key component of joystick emulation inside SimDeck however the last windows major update...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Wotever updated SimDeck with a new update entry:

Hotfix and new features

A little hotfix and feature pack
- Fixed a crash occurring when watching for the active process (for automatic profile switching)
- Fixed another crash bound to cycling actions
- Added key debouncing for a better press accuracy
- New "Combine actions" feature
- New open SimDeck action
- New icon library management (simply drop all your images into Documents SimDeck\IconLibrary to add them to the library. )
View attachment 334719View attachment 334720
- New action to...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hello,
Good update
i had only one profil with différents page for différent sim (acc, asseto, raceroom, falcon ...) . I have created a new profil for a falconwith multiple pages and i managed to copy paste the button from the old page to the new profil. And with this new profil, i can use the timer to go back to the main page :) working great !

But i have a bug, when i use the combine actions
i add 2 actions (push button and goto page), after a reboot, i have this bug
1574486180604.png

when i open simdeck the page define in the go to page action has disappeared and i can 't select a page.
I have to delete the actions, then add them again, and it work
can you check it?

Hi I need help with Simdeck please my PC does not detect the device, but with Streamdeck detects no problem
I created a new profile with vjoy for 128 keys, number 4, I selected this profile in Simdeck and nothing happens, what you can do next

Does it normally take a long time to load? Completed the normal part of the install, was just sitting there for a good 5mins waiting for the vjoy component to finish installing, which it didnt. I had to cancel it, to finish the install.

Hi there,
first of all it is a nice Application and hopefully i get it work.

My Problems are as Follows :
At the Installing point of vjoy it stucks for a very long time. Then the systems come up with a restart. I restart my computer. Stop the Streamdeck original Software and start simdeck.

It works very smooth but i cant see my icons and settings on my stream deck. and nothing works.

Any Ideas ? i have the elgato Streamdeck with 15 LCD's.

I would be nice to get this working.

Thanks for helping me out :)

regards
VapingSkull

Hi there,
first of all it is a nice Application and hopefully i get it work.

My Problems are as Follows :
At the Installing point of vjoy it stucks for a very long time. Then the systems come up with a restart. I restart my computer. Stop the Streamdeck original Software and start simdeck.

It works very smooth but i cant see my icons and settings on my stream deck. and nothing works.

Any Ideas ? i have the elgato Streamdeck with 15 LCD's.

I would be nice to get this working.

Thanks for helping me out :)

regards
VapingSkull
Hi ! Looks like there are new HW revisions around wich is breaking compatibility, I will look about what I can do.
About installer I noticed it when vjoy was already installed, I think the best way will be to totally separate the vjoy installer to avoid any conflicts

Hi @Wotever ,
cool work. As described above unfortunatelly my StreamDeck device seems to be not detected by your app, too. Not sure, if this is hardware related. To give at least a hint, I´ll attach my current SW and FW revisions.

SW: 4.4.2.12189
FW: 1.02.004

Looking forward future update ... and thanks for your efforts!
To you and all members ...
Have a very good New Years Eve and a happy, healthy new year

Hello and Happy New Year to all,

is it possible to assign the keyboard "ESC" key to one of the streamdeck buttons?
Please tell me how to do?

Thanks in advance.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 84 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 122 10.7%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 166 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 318 27.8%