Simbin Studios is now Sector 3 Studios

s3s_logo_final_corrected.jpg

As you may know, Simbin Studios announced this year that they are facing bankruptcy and will be restructured under a new studio to continue their efforts. The time has now come and Sector 3 Studios has been founded to take the reigns.

Sector 3 Studios will consist of most of the former Simbin staff and will continue to develop the RaceRoom Racing Experience title, with a major update coming soon to get them started.

Get involved in our RaceRoom community by checking out our dedicated R3E forum, or by posting awesome videos and photos in our R3E gallery!

I think it depends on the series licensed. If you buy the F1 license I can't see you having to negotiate with every team and track as well, as if one said no, or asked a huge fee, the value of the F1 license would be much reduced. The license is only valuable as a complete package. However it will depend on whether the series owner can negotiate a complete package agreement with the participating teams. My understanding of the FIA GT license (as used in GTR and GTR2) was that Porsche and Ferrari pulled out of the overall series license, which effectively killed the GTR franchise.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back