I will look at this game when it shows up as the screen shot looks ok and it may be something that appeals to me personally...but until then I will drive the Sims I actually have on my PC.:D

Well. its cool to hear something from them....
I would have liked if they gave us a hint of the series they've (maybe) licensed, for example with an official livery. BUt obviously, its not the WEC.

Won't believe the image isn't a render until we see in-game pics. The last image they posted was so horribly polygonal it was laughable and now we shown this?!

Oooohh a picture!! I can't contain my excitement. :sleep:

Paul thanks for your coverage as always, but shooting for a Q2 release you would think they'd have dem thar moving pictures by now.

"GTR3 is expected to launch Q2 2019."

Showing one questionable picture of a car every 2 months makes me skeptical. I won't get on the hypetrain unless some gameplay footage is shown via the cockpit camera.

I literally feel like we see the same message from these guys every three months. The title pretty much lost me when they said it was a stepping stone for RaceRoom and the more they keep flashing pics instead of game footage, the more I think this is just another one of those posts to try and help them get a publisher/funding.

ACC is Blancpain
If only GTR3 was IMSA Weathertech Sportscar Championship... :inlove:

upload_2018-12-21_2-6-20.png

Last edited:
Won't believe the image isn't a render until we see in-game pics. The last image they posted was so horribly polygonal it was laughable and now we shown this?!

I tired of worrying what they look like or even caring
They all have ( including rf2 ) flyblown last decade physics, tyre models :barefoot:

Even hardware, between them they can't make a wheel or gpu that works the same in all

That is the joke ( laughable)

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 100 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 132 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 180 14.2%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 355 28.0%
  • 100% offline racing