'SimBet' to Launch in May

giphy.gif

APRIL FOOLS!

For those of you that haven't twigged yet, and for those of you that have, just to confirm this is indeed an April Fools post and isn't real (well, to the best of my knowledge it isn't anyway!).

Topic started on Sunday evening on 31st March, c

Article written and in staff forum on that date, actually posted to live and on the front page at 9am Monday April 1st. I can't really get away with writing RD articles at my place of work during business hours ! :D

I imagine theres going to be a really respectful sim racing association granting the transparency of all this like in real sports right? RIGHT!?

Dude, why rob at home if you like gambling. You can bet wisely and win on bets and then you can pay off all your debts. I do not understand your logic.
Bet wisely you say? I'd been betting randomly based on the entrails of sacrificed animals.

Thanks to betting on
bet888win Singapore, you can earn about 15k bucks a month without effort and this is a completely legal income. Think about my words and stop robbing houses.
But where am I going to get the K bucks to place my first bet? Obviously I'd win the first time I place the bet. But where to find those K bucks in the first place. If only they took euros.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back