Simagic GT4 USB version clutch setting

Hi all,

I have bought the simagic GT4 wheel (dual clutch, USB version) to use with my VRS direct drive base. I downloaded the race manager exe, but it doens't read any input from my wheel to set up the clutch. Does anyone have any experience with setting up simagic GT4 wheel with a 3rd party wheel base? Thx!

Hi all,

I have bought the simagic GT4 wheel (dual clutch, USB version) to use with my VRS direct drive base. I downloaded the race manager exe, but it doens't read any input from my wheel to set up the clutch. Does anyone have any experience with setting up simagic GT4 wheel with a 3rd party wheel base? Thx!
Hi,
In the same boat, did you get race manager to work?

Upvote 0
Already tried the calibration?

I've had the same issue with my GT4 (wirless on an Alpha), the game controller properties within windows showed me two analog axis which didn't move when I pulled the clutch.
After calibrating I got them to move and games recognized them.

Upvote 0
Already tried the calibration?

I've had the same issue with my GT4 (wirless on an Alpha), the game controller properties within windows showed me two analog axis which didn't move when I pulled the clutch.
After calibrating I got them to move and games recognized them.
Thanks,but didn’t work, I have a simucube pro 2 and race manager does not respond.

Upvote 0
You don't really need race manager to calibrate the wheel, the software just gives you a needle which makes it a bit easier to adjust the bite point.
Putting it in setting mode on the back, pulling the left funky upwards and then pressing every paddle twice should start the calibration.

But I've got the same problem that Race Manager (tried 4.1) or Alpha Manager for that matter isn't recognizing the wheel on its own when connected via USB, only when it's on the wheelbase. Windows detects it as game controller regardless.

Upvote 0
You don't really need race manager to calibrate the wheel, the software just gives you a needle which makes it a bit easier to adjust the bite point.
Putting it in setting mode on the back, pulling the left funky upwards and then pressing every paddle twice should start the calibration.

But I've got the same problem that Race Manager (tried 4.1) or Alpha Manager for that matter isn't recognizing the wheel on its own when connected via USB, only when it's on the wheelbase. Windows detects it as game controller regardless.
Ok thank you for the help. Will keep looking for a solution :)

Upvote 0

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back