Sim Racing Streamers

Who are your favourite sim racing streamers?

I have to admit I was liking Jimmy Broadbent's virtual GP series. I was really disappointed he wasn't selected to race the virtual GP in Monaco. Having won Le Mans and Indy 500, he would have been on for the triple crown.

I am by no means a fanboy of Jimmers. I just like to see fair sport. Watching celebrities play dodgems in Codemasters may increase viewing figures but all it does to me is highlight poor racing etiquette compared to the shedmaster.

I'm trying to get into streaming iRacing, I have been on the road to indy for the past 5 years and lost my ride in Indy Lights this year, if anyone is interested follows on twitch much appretiated!

In terms of streams, I watch and/or race with Jimmy Broadbent, GamerMuscle, Random Callsign and Jardier. I occasionally watch Matt Malone and Dan Suzuki on twitch as well.

I prefer watching YouTube but I think more hardcore gamers watch twitch more.

I saw Jimmy Broadbent give Sergio Perez an interview recently. Interestingly Perez very openly said sim racing isn't for him and gives him no benefit because it is so different to the real thing although he enjoys it.

In the racing scene the audience is on youtube for the most part. Jardier is the man to ask about this, he went to Twitch for a while and had about 1/8th the number of viewers as he did on Youtube despite a bunch of videos directing people to watch his streaming on Twitch posted on youtube.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 92 12.8%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 67 9.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 73 10.2%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 45 6.3%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 100 13.9%