Sim Racing Resource Manager Released

Bram Hengeveld

Site Founder
Staff
Premium
Bram Hengeveld submitted a new blog post:

Sim Racing Resource Manager Released

Let me start by thanking everybody in our community for your their tremendous patience over the last 1 1/2 years. The moment we switched our forum software at the end of 2011 we announced the arrival of the anticipated Resource Manager for our new forums.

Due to ongoing legal issues between two software companies the release was delayed, postponed, delayed, postponed and delayed again until now.

Our...
Continue reading the Original Blog Post

Last edited:
Thats because its a maincategory that is not open for posting :) You need to select one of the subcategories.

Will see if I can hack the template a bit to make it work what you want as that does make a lot of sense to have it displayed everywhere.

On the things to do list :)

Ohhh, I finally get what you mean now, lol Sorry for the confusion.

Btw, is it possible to link a download to multiple categories? For example 1 download shows up in a subcategory of F1 2012, and Grid 2, and Dirt 3... (Would be useful for posting apps that work for multiple games)

Thats unfortunately (not yet) possible. However I am going to add a few new categories soon.

One of the things that will be added are written resources for guides that normally get burried in the forums and now get their own little space.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back