Sim Racing Hardware Wheel Plate Teaser

HUM24H

Godspeed
Sim Racing Hardware Wheel Plate Teaser.jpg

Sim Racing Hardware always like to showcase their products, both ones they have designed and ones customers have designed. Now we have a teaser that could showcase what to expect from Sim Racing Hardware in 2015.

Sim Racing Hardware have been making products for Sim Racing for some time now, they have created products that people have only wished for. Now they are teasing what looks to be a new wheel plate for the Fanatec Clubsport Wheel. Sim Racing Hardware are saying that this is an all Alloy Design which is Black Anodised, this to what we can see includes the red washers. Also looking at the front we can see an acrylic window panel that seems to be in front of the display. Cost is still unknown, Sim Racing Hardware have said that the cost and other information will follow in a future update.

I will say that this does look very good, the design provides a more high quality look to the wheel plate. Hopefully this is a sign of more to come from the guys over at Sim Racing Hardware, for sure this new design is a big leap over what we are currently getting from Sim Racing Hardware.

Let us know what you think of this new design.

If you would like to have your hardware products tested and reviewed by RaceDepartment.com email me at humzah.hussain[at]racedepartment.com.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 337 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 229 10.5%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 228 10.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 171 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 292 13.4%