Sim-min league

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

LUPO

• LUPO

Hi guys

I think manies of you already know me (us) from Sim-Min.

We are planning (more than this now...) a sort of "Champion's League" that will be based on "internal league" with 3 or 4 communities.

It will be based on rFactor. Would you be interested in this? We think it would be really interesting.

Let me know what do you think about it.

Personally i see rFactor more as a fun game besides my GTR2 and RACE addiction at the moment :)
I am already busy with 3 seperate tournaments here at RPM, so i dont have the time to do more then that.
But full support for the RPM Community if they can form a competative team to challenge :)

• LUPO

Thanks all. Anyways....I am so happy to have a fun game that don't make me *¨¿-ç?!@# all the time because of its crashes and bugs :)

• LUPO

Escargo[RPM];62691 said:
Yes ,we can try to setup a team, can you post some details about the League ?
like how many players,cars ,tracks ,rules .
THx !

The idea is t have not less than 3 communities, each of them will run an internal champ with X drivers (better if they're almost 15 or more). In the case we are 3 communities, the first 7 for each internal champ (8 races, ot less) will start the superleague while the internal champ would restart for other 8 or more races with new drivers in add.

The drivers that will dirve the superleague could not drive in internal legue. This will be 8 or more races. At the end, the last 7-8 drivers would go down in internal league and the first 7-8 in the three communities would go up in super, and so on.

This is the idea, we have to plan it with details.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 97 12.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 73 9.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 78 10.0%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 50 6.4%