Sim Lab Single Monitor / TV Stand with Samsung 49"

Hello,

Im looking for some tips for this exact monitor holder, with this exact monitor.
Single Monitor - TV Stand.jpg

I dont fully understand in how should the mounting plate be attached to the vesa (circular metal thing that goes into the back of the monitor). Or whatever? Im not sure what to expect here at all.

A picture here if anyone has would be extremely appreciated. Since there are no instructions or manual, and i am a complete newbie when it comes to this.

Should it go on the lower level or the higher level? Is this supposed to be for the second monitor or?

Hello,

Im looking for some tips for this exact monitor holder, with this exact monitor.
View attachment 425060

I dont fully understand in how should the mounting plate be attached to the vesa (circular metal thing that goes into the back of the monitor). Or whatever? Im not sure what to expect here at all.

A picture here if anyone has would be extremely appreciated. Since there are no instructions or manual, and i am a complete newbie when it comes to this.

Should it go on the lower level or the higher level? Is this supposed to be for the second monitor or?

While I used their triple mount recently which went together pretty simply, I needed to mount the VESE plate to the monitor stand first. Then with the plate mounted to the stand, I put bolts from behind the plate into the monitor in held in front of the plate. You need to attach the plate to the stand first, because you won't be able to attach the plate to the stand once the monitor is attached to the VESE plate. On your model it looks like you could attach the plate first, then drop it down onto the cross bar and attach it there which should be even easier. Hopefully that helps.

It also looks like you could skip the plate in the picture and use the 90 degree brackets to mount to the back of the monitor, adjusting the horizontal side rails for height and moving the brackets side to side for width.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Layout the stand first and figure out where the crossbar attached to VESA plate/Samsung Wall Bracket needs to be placed vertically to suit your cockpit. Put together stand per the above measurements. Attach the Samsung wall plate to the back of the monitor per manual (see below). Use a support, or have a friend, to hold the monitor in position while you attach the Samsung wall plate to the VESA plate.

1607361350428.png

Last edited:
Upvote 0
2020-12-07 22_00_11.jpg

This is what confused me. The screws go into the inside circle of the bracket mount. I have 5 holes on it, they mention 4 screwes in the manual, and its hard to spot that these arrows are actually pointing to the inside (i zoomed it in now so its a bit more clear).

Did i understand that correctly?

Edit: I really appreciate the inputs! Thank you! :inlove:

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 76 7.2%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 114 10.7%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 155 14.6%