Sim Lab P1-X not shipping to US... Alternatives?

Hey guys, I am new to sim racing... haven't even put down a lap yet. Just ordered a bunch of stuff and am gonna dive in head first!

I am in the United States and unfortunately it seems like I can't get the Sim Lab P1-X due to the recent coronavirus stuff. I'm anxious to get started racing so I don't want to wait weeks to order it, but I also don't want to settle for a rig I won't be happy with.

I bought the Fanatec DD2 wheel base and I plan on getting some decent pedals. I want the best experience possible (short of buying a motion simulator) and don't want my rig flexing or wobbling at all. I was going to get the rSeat S1 but it looks like that won't fully be able to handle the DD2? From what I'm seeing, it looks like options are much more limited for us over here in the states.

Anyone have any suggestions? -- Thanks!

• Deleted member 197115

I want the integrated ones, but looking at the HE Simrig reviews there will be some shake slightly to the screens when driving, where has the freestanding ones like I have now there is 0 shake at all when driving,
Suppose a little shake n bake never hurt anyone, does look more sexy the integrated.
Single screen, even as big as 40"+ is fine (this is from first hand experience with 43" 16:9 monitor attached), triples could be a problem as long mounting arms amplify even smallest movement.
It's old tech anyway, go for VR.

Upvote 0
Woke up at 4am this morning and fought with "404 Not Found" errors for over an hour (their site isn't setup to handle that much traffic all at once I guess). But I finally got the order in!

Please tell me if I missed anything.
Screen Shot 2020-05-11 at 5.03.23 AM.png

Upvote 0
Woke up at 4am this morning and fought with "404 Not Found" errors for over an hour (their site isn't setup to handle that much traffic all at once I guess). But I finally got the order in!

Please tell me if I missed anything. View attachment 371554

If you have a minute can you log in and check your order status.

I also got up at 4am this morning and managed to get my order in, got my confirmation from PayPal. Couldn't remember if I remembered to add a seat slider, so I logged in to check the order and it's all there, but the status is set to CANCELLED and highlighted in yellow. I definitely never cancelled it and don't want it cancelled, and everything is again not available.

Upvote 0

I also got up at 4am this morning and managed to get my order in, got my confirmation from PayPal. Couldn't remember if I remembered to add a seat slider, so I logged in to check the order and it's all there, but the status is set to CANCELLED and highlighted in yellow. I definitely never cancelled it and don't want it cancelled, and everything is again not available.
Mine says Cancelled now too... wtf. I didn't cancel mine either. I am seeing that the products are available on the site though.

Upvote 0

Good news. You may want to reach out to them via their facebook, they should be able to fix it for you.
IMG_F9137BA2DD50-1.jpeg

Upvote 0
Get a comfortable seat. You're going to be sitting still for hours at a time. Comfort over "racer looks" would be my recommendation.

I have a Sparco EvoII out of my track car that I use because it was there. I rather have the seat out of our family SUV. 100% serious!
Interesting! Thanks for the tip. I'll try and find something comfortable. Heard good things about the Corbeau seat but I'm not sure really. I'm hoping to find a store somewhere around where I live (Nashville TN) that has seats in stock I can test out. But even if I find a store, who knows if they'll be open.

Upvote 0
Sorry to hear that :(
It’s this UPS it’s a joke, Use TNT, FedEx, DHL, 0 issues, Fanatec, SimLabs everyone all seem to use just the 1 single shipping company UPS it’s insane
Can’t buy anything from anywhere with UPS and best thing is they only have to leave it at the boarder internal shipping gets done by someone else.

Upvote 0
Congrats man!! I hesitated a bit so i missed out on the black color but i ended up splurging and getting the quad monitor add on as well. lol

Going to be awesome not having to alt tab all the time ... now on to shipping !!!

Upvote 0
Ugh, I don't have facebook, although I emailed them as soon as I noticed it this morning. Hopefully that's timely enough for them to get me fixed up.
May be worth quickly making a FB profile just for the sake of contacting them. They haven't responded to any emails. I sent them one last week too with no response.

Upvote 0
Congrats man!! I hesitated a bit so i missed out on the black color but i ended up splurging and getting the quad monitor add on as well. lol

Going to be awesome not having to alt tab all the time ... now on to shipping !!!
Nice man! Is the 4th monitor for lap times? I might try and add that to my order now that you mention it.

Upvote 0
  • Deleted member 197115

It’s this UPS it’s a joke, Use TNT, FedEx, DHL, 0 issues, Fanatec, SimLabs everyone all seem to use just the 1 single shipping company UPS it’s insane
Can’t buy anything from anywhere with UPS and best thing is they only have to leave it at the boarder internal shipping gets done by someone else.
Check if they can ship if you arrange your own FedEx pickup from sim-lab warehouse.

Upvote 0
Well, I had a friend who has Facebook contact them. Got the same canned response to email them as athomas625, but nothing after that. The info@simlab email address is the one I emailed earlier today with no response. Basically like screaming into the void at this point. How is this a successful business?

Upvote 0

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back