Sim Lab P1 Review and build

Just wanted to share my review and build of the Sim Lab P1. Don't mind the Super Street game :speechless:

4VjMnYA.jpg

pg2bkTU.jpg

oAWfSsf.jpg

IB2ez52.jpg

jdEwv7k.jpg

Coming all the way from the Netherlands, the P1 rig arrived in 3 nicely packaged boxes. The system lacked an instruction manual and the only thing I could find from their website was the schematics sheet which had the breakdown of all the parts. Despite the lack of detailed instructions, I found that it was nice to have their website open at times to reference during assembly. Before building this rig, I'd never worked with 80/20 profiles before. In addition, I planned to install Fanatec ClubSport V2.5 Wheels, pedals, shifter, and handbrake.

IJKVYzZ.jpg

Once all of the parts were laid out and organized, it was time to begin the assembly of the Sim Lab P1 rig. Here you can see the base of the P1 frame and seat support is bolted together.

VPAEJiZ.jpg

aajmSyg.jpg

CNnyRs8.jpg

VpEWeEz.jpg

Hi ceso_fd
sorry my english is not great.
I try to do it myself because it's too expensive for me to buy it and I have a very big request for you. Everything I know how to do it without sides of wheel deck bracket. I just woundered maybe you can help me with this and measure it. The best way can explain is if you could send me the measurements for the sides of the wheel deck bracket especialy these wholes which are responsible for adjustable of the wheel. If you can do this for me I will be very very appreciated and you will save my dreams about makimg nice rig.

Upvote 0

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 101 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 132 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 181 14.2%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 356 28.0%
  • 100% offline racing