Wanted Sim Lab, P1 Front Wheel Mount Bracket

I have a wheel deck, brand new. 60 euro plus shipping, are you in EU? I can make some photo this evening when im back home. It’s new, still in the Simlab white box.

I have the front mount. Also in EU. Shoot me a PM if interested and we can work out the details.

The mount is also brand new (older type to what they sell ATM)

I have the front mount. Also in EU. Shoot me a PM if interested and we can work out the details.

Are you in the UK? is it for the Sim-Lab P1? How much ? and Postage?

But it is all that you need. The complete set (other the screws for mounting the steering base as I never had ones for Fanatec).

The front plate, hinges, screws to put it all together and t-nut sockets to mount it to profiles.

Hello guys,
Have you still got for sale mounting bracket for DD?
I'm looking for bracket for Simucube 1 MiGE 130ST, like on pictures below. Most stores in UK got status SOLD OUT or delivery time 7-21 days...

www.pure-sims.com/product/direct-drive-motor-mount/

www.upshiftstore.co.uk/products/sim-lab-direct-drive-wheel-mounting-bracket-sc1-sc2-mige-130st

Thanks

hi, I have an Augury mounting bracket, it is like new since I pratically never used it. pm me if interested, I would ship from italy

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 86 7.5%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 122 10.6%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 167 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 321 27.9%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 452 39.2%