Sim Lab Integrated Triple Monitor Mount Alignment Issue

Hello,

I have recently just purchased the Sim Lab Integrated Triple Monitor Mount and I am having Alignment Issues with the right monitor.

The middle and left monitor line up/ align really nicely but the right monitor is around 8mm too high next to the middle monitor and messes up the image. I have my vesa mounts setup so they hang over the extrusion and have made multiple adjustments to try and rectify this issue with no resolution.

Has anybody else experienced this issue? if you have what did you do to rectify the issue?

There are a few of us with the integrated monitor mount that have the same issue. And mostly with the right hand monitor too. I've never been able to get mine to align 100% either. But I think it might be that everything wasnt 100% perfectly measured when building it or possibly the vesa mounting holes in the monitor arnt 100%.

Would love to get an answer to this myself!

Upvote 0
There are a few of us with the integrated monitor mount that have the same issue. And mostly with the right hand monitor too. I've never been able to get mine to align 100% either. But I think it might be that everything wasnt 100% perfectly measured when building it or possibly the vesa mounting holes in the monitor arnt 100%.

Would love to get an answer to this myself!

Okay I think i may have resolved mine and believe it or not it wasnt hardware related! When i went into my NVIDIA control panel and looked at the monitors you can get the position of where the monitors are, you need to ensure all of the monitors sit level in the on screen picture within the NVIDIA postioning section and then the image should align properly

Upvote 0

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back