Sim Lab DD1 Mount

GEO147

Premium
Im looking at getting the Sim Lab DD1 mount for my P1 which is in silver. But it seems they only sell it in black profile. Surely this couldn't be the case?

Anyone know for sure?

81C+B8jSsdL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Upvote 0
That's a pretty poor approach given so many bought silver rigs not so long ago.
I can understand not selling new rigs in silver but upgrades and add-ons should be accommodated.

Upvote 0
While I agree it's a frustrating development for those with silver profile it may be worth reaching out to their support to see if they can help you out. I find they respond pretty quickly depending on time zone.

Upvote 0
Reached out. No help at all. Very surprised.
Like you I wanted some products from Sim-Lab, only to find that all the grey profile versions were showing as not available.

Got in touch with Darko who is probably one of the best guys at Sim-Lab. He said they had moved over to only black profile and ceased stocking grey profile for any products or custom cutting, although I was told they might have some old stock around.

As much as I highly rate Sim-Lab, to be honest I think this shows poor foresight and bad support for their previous customer base, who like me invested a lot in their products.

To disregard them without even giving an option to choose grey is just disappointing really.

The only option from Sim-Lab now if you want grey profile is go somewhere else.

That somewhere else for me is Motedis who do everything you need on profile and parts.

Upvote 0
Like you I wanted some products from Sim-Lab, only to find that all the grey profile versions were showing as not available.

Got in touch with Darko who is probably one of the best guys at Sim-Lab. He said they had moved over to only black profile and ceased stocking grey profile for any products or custom cutting, although I was told they might have some old stock around.

As much as I highly rate Sim-Lab, to be honest I think this shows poor foresight and bad support for their previous customer base, who like me invested a lot in their products.

To disregard them without even giving an option to choose grey is just disappointing really.

The only option from Sim-Lab now if you want grey profile is go somewhere else.

That somewhere else for me is Motedis who do everything you need on profile and parts.
Totally agree

Upvote 0

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back