sim dream/ ******************** who do you think you are

i have taken a long time and look at the facts and what i found is that sim dream like Eddie Guerrero lies cheats and steals. one day i was on the internet and i was looking for a f1 1992 mod to start my archive of f1 mods and skins featuring damon hill as basically everyone under the sun knows his first grand prix session was in 1992 for a team his dad drove for Brabham. i was looking and i saw sim dream made one but quickly i realized it wasn't there mod they stole it they do NOT put effort into mods and they do NOT need money they just take everyone's stuff like bazza and they think it is there's. so everyone spread the word of all the wrong doings of sim dream and speak up DO NOT BUY THE MODS and give me your opinion on them

Post in the /r/AssettoCorsa on reddit and cross post to /r/simracing too. Lots of users there that may not come here.

Suggest also instead of just your claims, you show some proof of their thefts. I believe you, I've heard this enough times before, but I have no proof nor any idea how I would show that they are thieves.
Post that proof and I'll repost it on Reddit every time I remember to.

Last edited:
Post in the /r/AssettoCorsa on reddit and cross post to /r/simracing too. Lots of users there that may not come here.

Suggest also instead of just your claims, you show some proof of their thefts. I believe you, I've heard this enough times before, but I have no proof nor any idea how I would show that they are thieves.
Post that proof and I'll repost it on Reddit every time I remember to.
you want proof that i realized something in my head i don't think i can do that lol

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 133 13.1%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 103 10.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 95 9.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 71 7.0%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 141 13.9%