Sim Dream and LMP2

Hey Guys, I'm new to the forum so if this is the wrong place to ask don't be too harsh on me ^^ Me and a medium-sized group of people are trying to find a good resource for LMP2 cars for a small endurance race (6h) I was looking at the Sim Dream WEC 2017 mod but saw that loads of people say that they are cheap and badly made. I would love your guy's opinion on this and maybe you guys could provide me with a better mod that would allow us to finally start this race. paid mods are fine.

You guys have a wonderful week and stay safe out there.

Hey Guys, I'm new to the forum so if this is the wrong place to ask don't be too harsh on me ^^ Me and a medium-sized group of people are trying to find a good resource for LMP2 cars for a small endurance race (6h) I was looking at the Sim Dream WEC 2017 mod but saw that loads of people say that they are cheap and badly made. I would love your guy's opinion on this and maybe you guys could provide me with a better mod that would allow us to finally start this race. paid mods are fine.

You guys have a wonderful week and stay safe out there.
Stay away from Simdream...

URD might have what you are looking for: https://www.unitedracingdesign.net/

Is the most accurate LMP available; is also fairly similar performance-wise to current LMP2s.

Or you could check out VRC Prototype pack, early noughties LMPs with somewhat similar specs to LMP2 but far more character and less under-friendliness.

Or check this: https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/ier-car-pack-1-uscc-mod.7348/ Again not exactly LMP2 but not entirely dissimilar, and mod quality is lightyears ahead of Sim Dream trash.

With googling you can find a fairly decent free Oreca 07 mod. I personally deleted it because I'd much rather drive the cars mentioned above and Kunos LMP1's but whatever floats you boat.

Whatever you do, stay away from Sim Dream stuff.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back