Stock Car Extreme Mods (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ML2166

If quizzes are quizzical then what are tests?
Premium
Hey guys

Okay here are the skins created by me over the last few weeks.

38 in total, 19 Chevrolet and 19 Peugeot.

All completely fictional of course, but I hope you enjoy them.

I have given all the cars different numbers and names from the originals in game, so you should be able to run them alongside the original skins.

Pretty new to the modding aspect on the rfactor platform, and this is my first attempt.

Haven't found a way to have the game read a new RFM file hence the reason for the new numbers and names.

Hope you enjoy them........happy racing fellas!

;)

selectionpug.jpg

selectionchevvy.jpg

Chevrolet Part 1

Chevrolet Part 2

Peugeot's

Thanks for your comment, Patrick.
Yes, I thought of the same idea. But as far as I've checked, most of the real Formula Vee cars use the simple White/Black gauges (and some cars use the digital gauge). So, I edited the White/Black gauges this time.
The original White/Black meter + Orange needle looks simple and beautiful for me. :)
Thank you!

Patrick Giranthon submitted a new resource:

Suzuka GP - DRS Version - Suzuka for GSCEx 1.20/1.21 and above

Track with two versions : DRS and normal

Reiza Roadshaders
New skies from V1.20
DRS zones accordinf to FIA 2014 rules
Tyre choice according to 2013 choice

NB : if you want to update tyre choice for next seasons, edit the gdb and use this syntax :

F_EXTREME_TIRES
{
CompoundsAllowed=(0,2) // A max of 4 compounds can be included in this parameter.
}
F_REIZA_TIRES
{
CompoundsAllowed=(0,2) // A max of 4 compounds can be included in this parameter.
}

The tyre code is the following :...

Read more about this resource...

Do these cars have ABS that stays on no matter that all aids are turned off in the settings? I have this mod (FIA GT3 2010) and the FIA GT3 2012 mods installed and none of the brakes on any of these cars will lock up under straight line braking. All the cars that are included in GSCE will lock up and can be modulated with the pedal as well as many other mods.

I have the brake pressure set to 100% and the dial on my Club Sport pedals is turned all the way up.

What am I missing? Thanks

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 78 7.0%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 119 10.7%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 163 14.7%