Silverstone - wrong track?

It seems I by mistake used "the wrong" version of Silverstone (different than from season 4, but probably the same as in season 2 and 3->f3000). People have already put down some practice on this track, and that leaves us with the following dilemma;

Should we keep the track online now and rather change prestogp.com to display these times or
should we change tracks asap to the one we used in season 4.

Please give your opinion asap as I have to reach a decition today.

Btw, what is the difference in the tracks? Which one is "the best"? (what times are you doing on this version compared to the one we used in season 4?)

I take everything as it comes and I trust your choice.

My opinion is, that the track I drove online some days ago, was very, very bumpy and therefor a bit risky when fighting.

Other thoughts?

I seem to remember the bumps were the reason for the original switch. I drove both tracks today, the britishgp tracks smoothness makes it a lot easier to handle the car.

On the other hand I remember the "britishGP" version had a bit too much grip compared to any other track. Not that it's a problem for me, just want to mention it. Of course the "britishGP" version is the better looking one and the safer one. So I'd go for it...

i want say my totally disapproved change track 1 week first than race ufficial !!!beacouse i take many pratice on new version for work on set up i think old version sometime pb with cut line sure look little pass and many crash but this is my personaly think !!!! normaly than i can only accept this decide . still i have 1 week for try restyling my set, hope do good !

hmm, that's kinda strange because I personally thought that the britishgp version was the bumpier one which was more difficult to drive especially in club and brooklands, so I would go have gone with that one. Luckily I have good setups for both tracks so it probably wont make much of a difference.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back