F1 2010 Silverstone - Great Britain (Wet)

F1 2010 The Game (Codemasters)

Bram

Founder & Administrator
Staff
Premium
250px-Silverstone_Circuit_2010_version.png

Car
McLaren
Aerodynamics
Front Wing Angle: 6
Rear Wing Angle: 4
Braking
Balance: F 46% - R 54%
Pressure: Low
Brake Size: Standard
Balance
Ballast Distribution: F 40% - R 60%
Front Anti-roll Bar: 2
Rear Anti-roll Bar: 6
Suspension
Front Ride Height: 2
Rear Ride Height: 2
Front Spring Stiffness: 5
Rear Spring Stiffness: 3
Gearbox
Gear 1: 153 kph / xxx mph
Gear 2: 186 kph / xxx mph
Gear 3: 218 kph / xxx mph
Gear 4: 249 kph / xxx mph
Gear 5: 283 kph / xxx mph
Gear 6: 316 kph / xxx mph
Gear 7: 351 kph / xxx mph​
Engine
Throttle map: Cruise
Fuel: Fixed
Alignment
Camber front: -0.80
Camber rear: -2.70
Toe front: 0.11
Toe rear:0.20​

Your welcome Rob. I am not fully satisfied yet. Might need to put on more brakepressure and some stiff anti roll on the back. Will post an update when ready.

I must assume that you recommend this setup, for all race types (Online, TT and career) as you have not stated otherwise.

Can you state any times you might have achieved with this setup.

Having raced many ghosts of the top 50 wet times in TT for this and many other tracks, judging by their straight line speeds (by running behind them for the initial straights), It is obvious, that they use minimum wing settings, as that's what I run and our straight line speeds are equal.

So far, I have not found a situation, Wet or Dry, where any wing settings, other than 1:1 makes me faster. In real F1 this would be nonsense, but this is not real F1 is it ?

Hi guys!
I've used the set up for Silverstone (wet) published by Bram and it was an amazing experience, where I finished the qualifying session 2nd just behind Hamilton. I'd like to take this opportunity and thank Bram for putting together this set up. Now, my problem is the actual race, where the weather is actually sunny and dry and my 'amazing' HRT just can't quite keep up with all McLarens, Ferraris and Red Bulls that give you wings and all that and on about 3rd and 4th lap I lose my 2nd position to Vettel and eventually go down the ladder when I lose my patience, slam my breaks and smash my car against Alonso or someone else who keeps trying to overtake me.
So if anyone knows what set up I should use to at least stay within the top six cars please let me know. Drop HRT is a good suggestion and I agree, but I'm only in my first year in the career mode, so noone yet approached me from other teams apart from Lotus (lol), Virgin (Joke) and Torro Rosso.... So, any advice is welcome....Oh yeah, tried the set-ups published for dry race but yet again my trolley with COSWORTH engine just can't push it.... lol
http://www.racedepartment.com/members/bram-hengeveld.html

Finally a 'success' as I got 1.40.129 in my HRT as the fastest lap using the set-up above. I also was offered a contract becoming the No.1 driver for the team the next year and now can't decide whether to stay with the trolley team and be their no. 1 driver or move on to a much better team such as BMW Sauber. Is there much difference between No.1 and No.2 drivers in terms of actual car performance?

Has anyone got a good set-up for the lotus? Playing on expert with assists off. A.K.Mean i presume you are playing with assists on a fairly easy level to be acheiving fastest laps in your HRT?

Think youll find that lotus doesnt have a speed advantage over VR/HRT, I have tested all 3 teams and got the best times in VR and only because it suits corners better, I have actually got better times in an HRT than lotus.

Hey all,

excuse my poor english! I'm on my first season in career option with Virgin team.

I have a problem in race with the config wet! The other cars are fastest on speed curves.

What can i do for a better grip? i have already touched the wing's angles (8/6)

Thanks for your all prcedents setup, i got multi propositions on my first season ;-)

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 77 7.0%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 119 10.8%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 162 14.7%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 304 27.6%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 435 39.5%