Silverstone F1/GT3 AI and DRS - Singleplayer only

Misc Silverstone F1/GT3 AI and DRS - Singleplayer only 0.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
max kagan submitted a new resource:

Silverstone F1/GT3 AI and DRS - Updated ai, sidelines, surfaces and drs for silverstone track

Similar surface update as was done with the imola track as some areas treated as carpet have been updated to painted concrete.

AI pace is in the 1:29s with fastest times in the 28s

AI have trouble matching real times on same tires due to ers deployment and still cannot do copse flat out on a hot lap for some reason despite the line recording them being flat out.

AI has decent lines that allow for side by side racing

https://streamable.com/r2z30g - Side by side example

[ATTACH...

Read more about this resource...

so why do you have to hold shift to load these correctly?
the track files as kn5s have track limits the ai detect by default that will be loaded and not use the overwritten side_l and side_r csv files in the data folder. you need to force the game to re do the ai spline and use the new sidelines. The sidelines allow ai to race better by using more or less of the track in certain areas

You hold shift as soon as acs.exe opens on initial load until you see "Initializing AI Spline" or something like that in the lower left hand corner

Capture.PNG

you know it works when you see my custom sidelines that allow ai to go offtrack or extend track limits a bit marked in a mix of red and yellow lines when you open the ai app from developer tools

Capture2.PNG

I have never used developer tools so I will have to check that out
To activate it go to xxx\SteamApps\common\assettocorsa\system\cfg and open the assetto_corsa.ini.

There you have to change ENABLE_DEV_APPS=0 from 0 to 1 and then just save it.

or they can be enabled through content manager

I think that was done by kunos if you mean where the pit limiter begins to engage on the car. The way to change that is to edit the 3d model of the track which is not allowed.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 84 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 122 10.7%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 166 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 319 27.9%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 448 39.2%