Silverstone Complete Track Texture Update

Tracks Silverstone Complete Track Texture Update Final

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hi, how do i add the 3 jpg files you have added to the folder as the orignal files in the skins folder are dds files, Also do i put the extension folder within the silverstone circuit main folder

Thanks
Hi there

Only the files in the ks_silverstone folder you must install, the jpeg files are only images to display my work :)

How do I show the barriers rather then black ones that run down towards copse
There are no barriers there, it's a red wall or the black one.

Here's something that works with my track.

There are no barriers there, it's a red wall or the black one.

Here's something that works with my track.

On the original track they are red and white but on yours its plain black all the way down?

been trying for the past 30 minutes to get this to work. followed the instructiuon to the t and nothing works. ive tried putting the unzipped ks-silverstone file into the ks-silverstone folder i already have and nothing happens. i wil be fair you were already asked by someone how to install it and your response was somewhat uninformative. i have followed the instructions that you gave and all that does is put your file inside the tracks section. i dont get any skin to select.

***after another 20 minutes i now no why nothing shown. i had to shutdown content manager and re open it again that was all. so i can see that the vague instructions were vague for a reason now.***

Last edited:

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 70 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 99 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 139 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 265 27.7%
  • 100% offline racing