Silverstone Complete Track Texture Update

Tracks Silverstone Complete Track Texture Update Final

Login or Register an account to download this content
ClimaxF1 submitted a new resource:

Silverstone Complete Track Texture Update - Realistic look for Silverstone & F1 Skin Pack | Only High Res. Textures

Hi Guys

What started off with just a few banners became a complete update.

There's not much freedom with the banners due to the mapping of them. Tried several versions and designs and this is the best way to place all logos. I've placed all banners in such a way that there's flow around the track and also looks good to the eye.

Update details v1.0:

- New tarmac
- Reworked groove
- Reworked tire marks
- New green tarmac or run offs
- New truck skins (DHL, Pirelli, Sky Sports...

Read more about this resource...

@Peter Boese

Hi Guys

Does anyone know which texture is used for the red and white walls at Silverstone.

Have figured every other wall except for this one, just can't find the texture.

rss_formula_hybrid_2020_ks_silverstone_18-6-121-10-48-46.jpg

Last edited:
ClimaxF1 updated Silverstone Complete Track Texture Update with a new update entry:

Black wall and some fixes

Hi Guys

Just want to say thank you to @Hoksu for pointing me in the right direction to find objects on track using the Objects Inspector app.

Update details v1.2:

- Black wall added
- Red, white and blue colors added to the Brookland's building
- Adjusted heavy glow, metal texture
- Small fixes

View attachment 488905View attachment 488906

Main straight is impossible to add the Pirelli banner because it shows all over...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Thank you for this. The new textures look great.
I was wondering if you could possible make the grass a little darker? One thing that has always bugged me about AC Silverstone is how yellow the grass looks.
This is something I could fix myself, but was wondering if maybe you'd like to include it in your own textures.

I am enjoying this overhaul.....one question. Can you (or I) make the road surface reflect light a bit better. Since there are not really and lights on the track the road is very dark at night. It seems headlights do little to illuminate it. other tracks do not have this issue.

I am enjoying this overhaul.....one question. Can you (or I) make the road surface reflect light a bit better. Since there are not really and lights on the track the road is very dark at night. It seems headlights do little to illuminate it. other tracks do not have this issue.
To be honest I wouldn't know how to change that, my work work is only a texture update.

I did test the tarmac at low lighting and that was fine.

Hopefully someone will read this and be able to answer your question.

ClimaxF1 updated Silverstone Complete Track Texture Update with a new update entry:

Reworked grass and added some more textures.

Hi Guys

Some small things that I noticed during the race that I was able to add to the track.

Don't forget to deselect skins in CM and select skin folder again to activate the new textures.

Update details v1.45:

- Reworked all grass textures (natural colors)
- Added blue Silverstone logo to leader board tower
- Added F1 2021 Official Game logo
- Fixed pit lane textures, no more glow
- Added Crypto.com grass logo
- Fixed Heineken logo
- Added Pokerbet logos
- New...

New podium and more new textures

Hi Guys

Wasn't happy with the podium I did yesterday, came up with a similar design, definitely looks the part which is always a good thing.

Didn't like the Pokerbet logos either on the corner direction boards, the red logos also throws me off my braking points all the time so I reverted to the Crypto one.

Created a new Crypto one with some texture and shading for that extra realism :)

Don't forget to deselect skins in CM and select skin folder again to activate the new textures...

New feather flags & Medical Center texture

Hi Guys

This has to be the last update, was playing around with different flag designs and thought it would also be a good way to use the F1 Paddock logo which is missing from the track.

Also whilst looking at different images of Silverstone I found a better Medical Center photo that I could edit.

Don't forget to deselect skins in CM and select skin folder again to activate the new textures.

Update details v1.52:

- F1 Paddock Club & Aramco feather flags added
- New...

Hi, how do i add the 3 jpg files you have added to the folder as the orignal files in the skins folder are dds files, Also do i put the extension folder within the silverstone circuit main folder

Thanks

Last edited:

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 105 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 136 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 189 14.3%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 373 28.2%