Upcoming Events

Weekly BMW races on Simracing.GP Other regular AC events on Simracing.GP Weekly GT3 Sprint Races on Simracing.GP Rookie friendly WTCR sereis Weekly rFactor 2 events
Silverstone Complete Track Texture Update

Tracks Silverstone Complete Track Texture Update Final

Hi, how do i add the 3 jpg files you have added to the folder as the orignal files in the skins folder are dds files, Also do i put the extension folder within the silverstone circuit main folder

Thanks
Hi there

Only the files in the ks_silverstone folder you must install, the jpeg files are only images to display my work :)

Hi there

Only the files in the ks_silverstone folder you must install, the jpeg files are only images to display my work :)
Ahh ok, I see on one of the jpeg you have red white barriers, I wondered if this would solve the black barriers that show all the way down the straight towards copse on the right hand side?

Here's my latest track update, Hungoring.

Ahh ok, I see on one of the jpeg you have red white barriers, I wondered if this would solve the black barriers that show all the way down the straight towards copse on the right hand side?
How do I show the barriers rather then black ones that run down towards copse

How do I show the barriers rather then black ones that run down towards copse
There are no barriers there, it's a red wall or the black one.

Here's something that works with my track.

There are no barriers there, it's a red wall or the black one.

Here's something that works with my track.

On the original track they are red and white but on yours its plain black all the way down?

Hello, i would like to install this but im not sure how to do it. I have paid content manager if that helps, thank you!
hey mate how did u pay for full version of CM?¿ because i didnt found how much i have to pay for that..

hey mate how did u pay for full version of CM?¿ because i didnt found how much i have to pay for that..
well its easy, you just have to make a contribution to them a small amount and they email you back with the key for a full unocked version