Stock Car Extreme Mods (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ML2166

If quizzes are quizzical then what are tests?
Premium
Hey guys

Okay here are the skins created by me over the last few weeks.

38 in total, 19 Chevrolet and 19 Peugeot.

All completely fictional of course, but I hope you enjoy them.

I have given all the cars different numbers and names from the originals in game, so you should be able to run them alongside the original skins.

Pretty new to the modding aspect on the rfactor platform, and this is my first attempt.

Haven't found a way to have the game read a new RFM file hence the reason for the new numbers and names.

Hope you enjoy them........happy racing fellas!

;)

selectionpug.jpg

selectionchevvy.jpg

Chevrolet Part 1

Chevrolet Part 2

Peugeot's

I'm a little bit late to the party here, but I am enjoying blasting around tracks in this thing, even with the FFB being a touch wonky at very low speeds and down the straights.

Is there any way to get it to show up in the All cars/all tracks listing?

I'm a little bit late to the party here, but I am enjoying blasting around tracks in this thing, even with the FFB being a touch wonky at very low speeds and down the straights.

Is there any way to get it to show up in the All cars/all tracks listing?

Great name by the way, you must be hit with the ladies.

Go into your GSC installation folder, open the rFm folder and then open the reiza14.rfm file with notepad then just add whatever mod you need into this section in this case reiza20.

Vehicle Filter = OR: StockV8 reiza1 reiza2 reiza3 reiza4 reiza5 reiza6 reiza7 reiza8 reiza9 reiza10 reiza11 reiza12 reiza13 reiza14 reiza15 reiza20

Then save and exit.

Great name by the way, you must be hit with the ladies.

Go into your GSC installation folder, open the rFm folder and then open the reiza14.rfm file with notepad then just add whatever mod you need into this section in this case reiza20.

Vehicle Filter = OR: StockV8 reiza1 reiza2 reiza3 reiza4 reiza5 reiza6 reiza7 reiza8 reiza9 reiza10 reiza11 reiza12 reiza13 reiza14 reiza15 reiza20

Then save and exit.

Like all great nicknames, it was assigned, not chosen. Fortunately, my breath does not actually have a piscine bouquet :p

Thanks for the help.

The track is very good looking. Nice job. But there is a bug at the end of Sector 1 that if you go off the track at its last right handed, it doesn't count as you have done this sector: you need to ride one lap to count the sector 1. See the photos please.

Attenciously.

rFactor%2B2015-01-23%2B19-26-21-49.jpg

rFactor%2B2015-01-23%2B19-26-31-65.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 82 7.2%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 122 10.7%
  • 50% online 50% offline