Resource icon

Misc Silver Project Custom FFB 9.7

Login or Register an account to download this content
what's the point of getting rid of road bumps. thats exactly what i want to feel. you don't like feeling the road surface if it has rough bumps in it?

They are not removed, just more subtle. But you can dial them up & down using the tone slider in-game as you like.
Please let me know if you can not dial them up high enough & I will change the scale, so you can 8)

what's the point of getting rid of road bumps. thats exactly what i want to feel. you don't like feeling the road surface if it has rough bumps in it?

FYI: Update tomorrow will make tone slider able to push bumps 50% higher than today. Also road texture will be added.

"Silver Raw 6.6.5.39 - Momentum Rack 5.2" - Jan 13 2021
* --!POP experimental file!--
* More pop/spark & strength.
* Hopefully fixed bug that caused values to go awry between sessions of different cars.

I think the higher strength in the file was only a test in ams2?! And is not implemented in the *.41

"Silver Raw 6.6.5.39 - Momentum Rack 5.2" - Jan 13 2021
* --!POP experimental file!--
* More pop/spark & strength.
* Hopefully fixed bug that caused values to go awry between sessions of different cars.

I think the higher strength in the file was only a test in ams2?! And is not implemented in the *.41

Ah, yes, it was to find better values mostly for g-series wheel bases. It has now been lowered to sit in between how it was earlier and the high values of the experimental, so the in-game gain should be possible to set a little higher again.

Just want to say thank you for your hard work. One of the things i like most about your files are the comments in the Rack and Road features settings sections. Great for us amateurs to understand what setting to alter to get a desired effect. reminds me a little of RaceRoom which has the easiest FFB setup menu on the planet. To this end, can you please add comments in Rack settings section after exaggerate front load feel and load feel hi def - after damping slider - after lateral scale and lateral scale dyn adjust. currently using 9.7 mid file 64\5\ 64\57 on fanated csw2.5 I like weight of wheel but would like to feel more brake - wheel getting lite when i crest a hill - ripples in road surface - more impact when hitting wall or other car. stronger bumps in road - Thanks for making PC2 fun again.

Reactions: klh
Ah, yes, it was to find better values mostly for g-series wheel bases. It has now been lowered to sit in between how it was earlier and the high values of the experimental, so the in-game gain should be possible to set a little higher again.
So 60/10/50/50 for ams2 and 50/10/50/50 for pc2? Or 60 in pc2, too?

Hi! Thanks to the OP for sharing. I'm new on this I have a G923 and found original FFB too light. This file is really good and transmitting much more to the wheel!
Sorry if it's a silly question but, which is a good starting point for my setup? I just pasted the mid level file and set it like this:

- Gain 100
- Volume 70
- Tone 50
- FX 50

Is it good? Am I clipping? If so, how can I notice it?

Thanks in advance
Manu

This is by far the best ffb I have encountered so far.

I would like some help choosing the right file for a csl dd and also for the settings to use.. That would be great..

Thanks

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back