Silver Coin Circuit

Tracks Silver Coin Circuit 0.8.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
doublezero submitted a new resource:

Silver Coin Circuit - Fictional FIA Grade 4 track made in 3ds Max.

View attachment 461210
  • Length: 2.1km/1.3mi
  • Width: 15m/49ft
  • Elevation change: 21m/69ft

Features:
  • CSP support (GrassFX, RainFX, Night lighting, VAO)
  • 24 grid/pit spots
  • Separate road mesh
  • Dynamic racing groove
  • Working AI + hints
  • Working start lights
  • Custom track map
  • TV cameras (2 sets)
  • DRS is disabled
  • KSLAYERS (less objects at lower details settings)

To do:
  • Some...

Read more about this resource...

mate first impressions looking at the video, circuit looks amazing. simple yet has plenty of character with the elevations.

Youve got talent for this, hopefully you can take this into modding IRL circuits that are in other titles, but not yet in AC

Man, looking at both this and Acopone, you really have a thing with fast esses and undulating corners, eh...?

I would love to see if you try to create bigger, faster, more flowing Grade 2 tracks a la Gran Turismo Sports tracks like Dragon Trail and Lago Maggiore....
Keep up the good work, here are some screenies for you to use if you want. :thumbsup:
Screenshot_rss_gtm_lanzo_v10_00_silver_coin_4-3-121-17-26-2.png
Screenshot_rss_gtm_lanzo_v10_00_silver_coin_4-3-121-17-29-0.png

Man, looking at both this and Acopone, you really have a thing with fast esses and undulating corners, eh...?

I would love to see if you try to create bigger, faster, more flowing Grade 2 tracks a la Gran Turismo Sports tracks like Dragon Trail and Lago Maggiore....
Keep up the good work, here are some screenies for you to use if you want. :thumbsup:
Yup, I enjoy fast esses and undulations. My next tracks will be a lot bigger and faster. This one was just a quick test to try different workflow methods.

Awesome track just wondering how to stop the transparent trees? it only does it on the large trees on the track? its not a big issue and only effects the leaves just wondered?

Attachments

• Screenshot_bz_corvette_zr1_c6_00_silver_coin_5-4-121-18-58-48.jpg
    Screenshot_bz_corvette_zr1_c6_00_silver_coin_5-4-121-18-58-48.jpg
    513.8 KB · Views: 106
Last edited:
@doublezero Just wanted to let you know mate, going to be using your track in next round of my league race. We are running the AssettoMods V8 Touring Cars 93/94 mod so should be an absolute blast.

Track is really challenging and technical in the cars, so should be really good fun to watch.

PM me for more info on the series or you can watch HERE or Here on the 25th April @ 7.30pm GMT+10

Awesome track just wondering how to stop the transparent trees? it only does it on the large trees on the track? its not a big issue and only effects the leaves just wondered?
It looks like mipmap issue again, I'll try to fix it for the next update.

@doublezero Just wanted to let you know mate, going to be using your track in next round of my league race. We are running the AssettoMods V8 Touring Cars 93/94 mod so should be an absolute blast.

Track is really challenging and technical in the cars, so should be really good fun to watch.

PM me for more info on the series or you can watch HERE or Here on the 25th April @ 7.30pm GMT+10
It's rare to see league racing on fictional tracks. I don't expect overtaking to be easy on such a short track.

@doublezero Here if youd like to see the highlights of our racing on your circuit. Race 2 was especially epic, having through out the early and middle part of the race 4 drivers fighting for the lead, all within 1 tenth of a second lap after lap. Truly sweaty!
Nice! I did not expect to see night racing. These cars look handful over the bumps, a lot of bouncing, easy to make a mistake. Also, a short lap actually made it more interesting, because of more traffic to navigate thru. I hope to see something similar on my next track!

Last edited:
Nice! I did not expect to see night racing. These cars look handful over the bumps, a lot of bouncing, easy to make a mistake. Also, a short lap actually made it more interesting, because of more traffic to navigate thru. I hope to see something similar on my next track!
Yeah the track actually comes up well with night racing, maybe more dusk than actual night. probably wants a few more light towers.

I look forward to your next piece of content

I love how much work you put into the old circuit, which we theoretically weren't supposed to see
And the "easter egg" in the tunnel below the circuit

Last edited:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 130 13.1%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 103 10.4%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 94 9.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 70 7.1%