RaceRoom Racing Experience Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
As someone who is most often the lapee :redface: and not the lapper, it is a problem. The mirrors aren't very clear at showing the name of who is coming up behind you till the last minute and I have in the past let people through who were behind me in the race. Thankfully most people are now using TS so at least the problem is lessened. I heard a few people calling blue flag when approaching backmarkers and that I would say is the way to go until the flags are finally implemented, which hopefully will be soon.
I think it's fair to say that most of us slower drivers are very aware of not interfering with race leaders and make every effort not to do so and the faster drivers show respect to the slower ones. It's one of the reasons that make this club and the people who race in it so great.
It really is a fantastic group, incredibly welcoming, and the ts conversations are gold on their own. It's been an awesome introduction to online sim racing and I look forward to continuing to participate in more races throughout 2016.

Thanks again Kenny for making this possible and putting in your time to organise all the events.

Ok, looks like I will be shoveling snow all evening, the weather is freakin' crazy and it's not going to change any time soon so if I want to get out of the house tomorrow (and I do) I must do some housekeeping when I get off work. I'll be on track sunday though, free weekend :thumbsup:

Ok, looks like I will be shoveling snow all evening, the weather is freakin' crazy and it's not going to change any time soon so if I want to get out of the house tomorrow (and I do) I must do some housekeeping when I get off work. I'll be on track sunday though, free weekend :thumbsup:
Maybe we should get a sled race going :). Look forward to seeing you on Sunday Ari.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back