EU Silhouettes @ Portimao Circuit - Tuesday 12th January 2016

Kenny Paton

10000RPM
Premium
Sep 26, 2009
portimao-circuit-1771-image-full.jpg

Another free content start to this weeks racing. Although we're running in Get Real mode, these cars can toggle ABS and TC so this race makes an ideal place to jump into some online racing if you're new to it.

All premium members can sign up for this event and we have unlimited slots available so make sure to bring a friend. Sign up below and make sure to tag fellow community members who you think are up for a challenge!

Join us
Not a premium member yet but interested to race with our group of friendly drivers? Click here for more information and learn how you can participate as well. See you on track?!

Server and Teamspeak Password: click here
Racing Club Rules: click here

Server Name: <server name>
Cars:
Silhouettes
Track: Portimao Circuit (Grand Prix)

Practice: 18:00 GMT (60 minutes)
Qualifying: 19:00 GMT (15 minutes)
Race: 19:15 GMT (30 minutes)

Entry List
  1. Kenny Paton
  2. Bry-ST3r?
  3. Lars Hansen
  4. Schwud Nelsh
  5. Keith Joyce
  6. Phil Davies
  7. motoxy
  8. Joao Fernandes
  9. Kurupt CDN
  10. jimortality
  11. Jean Fournier
  12. 4 8 15 16 23 42 108
  13. Schwud Nelsh?
  14. Filip Carlén
  15. Beikirch
  16. Free slot
  17. Free slot
  18. Free slot
  19. Free slot
  20. Free slot
  21. Free slot
  22. Free slot
  23. Free slot
  24. Free slot

Last edited:

Kenny Paton

10000RPM
Premium
Sep 26, 2009
Yes if I can drag myself around this abomination then I want to see plenty of others suffering too.:whistling:

motoxy

500RPM
Nov 18, 2015
Kenny you are a gentleman. Could you sign me up please.
Only sucking up emoticon I can find is :notworthy:

Kurupt CDN

DirtT Tuned Motorsports
Jul 18, 2012
Never driven on a snooker table so i cant really compare :)
I take it your reffering to its smoothness?
I watched a few RL wtcc races at the track on youtube and there was very little suspension travel from what i could see. I use a buttkicker mounted to my seat to mimic bumps, rumble strips and collisions and theres only a few spots in the braking zones where i can feel any noticable effects through my wheel or buttkicker. I recall one of the devs saying the smoothness of a few tracks ingame where due to them being new or repaved.
Anyways i am enjoying this combo, first time driving these with the new update

Ari Johansson

Traffic cone/speed bump
Nov 6, 2015
This is a good combo Ari you'd be surprised at how learnable it is even for a duffer like me.:whistling:
Hmm. Sounds suspiciously tempting :cautious: However there's also a possibility that I have to be elsewhere tomorrow at that time, so I have to get back to you on that as soon as things clear out.