RaceRoom Racing Experience Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
Paul, I hopped on to the server earlier but there was no one else there. I finally found a car that I could get round the Hungaroring that I liked. I don't do much online but thought I's have a go.
Even got my Teamspeak working.

Paul, I hopped on to the server earlier but there was no one else there. I finally found a car that I could get round the Hungaroring that I liked. I don't do much online but thought I's have a go.
Even got my Teamspeak working.

Hey Kenny, sorry to see that you were on your own for this race... at least you can say you got pole and won on your debut :roflmao:
To be honest, its the first time we've had a race with no one signed up, hopefully the last time too... Going forward I'll be dropping the DTM's... its a shame as personally I really like them, but they just don't seem popular at the moment. Maybe try again with the 14's when they become available in the main game, or 15's if they can be raced... we'll have to see...

Anyway, glad you made the plunge and had a go, don't be put off fella, give it another try in one of the other races and you'll have a blast I'm sure.... :thumbsup::)

Cheers buddy, see you out with us soon (such as the Silhouette Series on Saturday, or Multiclass Madness on Sunday !!!).... sorry for the cheap plug! :cool:

Hey Kenny, sorry to see that you were on your own for this race... at least you can say you got pole and won on your debut :roflmao:
To be honest, its the first time we've had a race with no one signed up, hopefully the last time too... Going forward I'll be dropping the DTM's... its a shame as personally I really like them, but they just don't seem popular at the moment. Maybe try again with the 14's when they become available in the main game, or 15's if they can be raced... we'll have to see...

Anyway, glad you made the plunge and had a go, don't be put off fella, give it another try in one of the other races and you'll have a blast I'm sure.... :thumbsup::)

Cheers buddy, see you out with us soon (such as the Silhouette Series on Saturday, or Multiclass Madness on Sunday !!!).... sorry for the cheap plug! :cool:
It was as much to test TS etc. before the real thing. I've just bought the American Track Pack and the corkscrew in this version of LS is the scariest I've ever seen in a sim.

Oh yeah... sorry forgot to mention (while I have your attention :))....
In case you haven't noticed, I've created a post asking opinions and suggestions on what happens in the race club going forward, please have a look and offer any opinions or suggestions of things you would like to see in the future... post <here>
Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 73 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 102 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 145 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline