Silesia Ring (PL) - Official Track by Ragnar Simulator

Tracks Silesia Ring (PL) - Official Track by Ragnar Simulator 1.1.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
Ragnar Simulator submitted a new resource:

Silesia Ring (PL) by Ragnar Simulator - Official Silesia Ring track by Ragnar Simulator for Assetto Corsa

silesia_ring_ragnar_simulator_intro.jpg

We proudly present you the official version of the Silesia Ring track in Assetto Corsa (PC). The Ragnar Simulator studio is responsible for its creation. The track was created from scratch on the basis of a precise laser scan.

Silesia Ring is the newest (2016) racetrack in Poland and the second in terms of track length, which is 3636 meters. According to leading...

Read more about this resource...

I expect those lovely Discord chappies will be whipping up configs and vao patches for this at some point, they like to do that. Look forward to driving on this now.....

Pretty nice track.;)
One remark though: the track surface is VERY smooth, too smooth I'd say. I'm using OSW DD wheel and I get absolutely no feel.
Unless the real track is made with enchanted tarmac :D
Have not raced yet, just some hotlapping...

Pretty nice track.;)
One remark though: the track surface is VERY smooth, too smooth I'd say. I'm using OSW DD wheel and I get absolutely no feel.
Unless the real track is made with enchanted tarmac :D
Have not raced yet, just some hotlapping...
Hello! Yes, you are right. :) The Silesia Ring track is totally smooth and flat like a glass in real. We made the same in virtual version. It is not mistake. Regards. :)

Great track, I made new limit lines and posted them on GT Planet. The cars run better now, but is there any way U can fix the start grid and move their postions a little farther apart. According to Fanapryde on GT Planet forum that could be causing the slow getaway of AI cars at the start of any race.

Great track, I made new limit lines and posted them on GT Planet. The cars run better now, but is there any way U can fix the start grid and move their postions a little farther apart. According to Fanapryde on GT Planet forum that could be causing the slow getaway of AI cars at the start of any race.
Please post then here, this is the best and most recommend place for all downloads. You can even post it here in the support section.

Ragnar Simulator updated Silesia Ring (PL) - Official Track by Ragnar Simulator with a new update entry:

Udpate v1.1: new Eastern Loop and more

We present the Silesia Ring track update v1.1. The main new feature is the new configuration: Silesia Ring - Eastern Loop. This is a shorter version of the track (2636 m), mostly use for various types of commercial events. Enjoy!

View attachment 355901

Update v1.1 includes:
  • new configuration of the Silesia Ring - Eastern Loop (2636 m)
  • fixed start fields
  • fixed AI
  • fixed cameras
  • fixed Hot Lap mode
  • updated textures
  • improved grass...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Cześć mam problem. Tor dodany zgodnie z instrukcją (na PC). Kiedy chce rozpocząc sciganie w trakcie ładowania wyrzuca do okna konfiguracji przed wyścigiem. Ktoś wie co z tym zrobić?
Hi, I have a problem. Track added according to the instructions. When I want to start racing while loading, the game returns to the configuration window before the race. Anyone know what to do with it?

Last edited:
This feels way too smooth, with sometimes hardly any grip, compared to for example Oschersleben (also a mod, also a smooth, flat, technical track). Did you try driving some street cars on here with semis? Feels like there's (almost) no physics mesh?

Driven with optimal tire pressure, so that's not the issue.

It's a bit of a let down for me, as everything else looks like really high quality, and would like to use it in our group for races.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 130 13.1%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 103 10.4%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 95 9.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 70 7.0%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 137 13.8%