GT5 Signature Edition anyone???

Now now, lets look at what you get before you criticise; (yes I know its extreme but im bored and nothing else to do)

• Metal sculpted box finished in SLS AMG Obsidian Black
Yey a box to put my game box in! Just what I needed to take up that extra 4 spaces on my shelf.

• Exclusive GT branded SLS AMG 1:43 model car
Good old £1 Matchbox cars, havnt had one of them since I was a kid.

• GT leather wallet containing Signature Edition competition entry card
Really! A wallet with a piece of card!! OMG.....let me just get my breath!!!....Surely for this price the card allows me to enter an FIA F1 Championship.

• Branded USB key with Polyphony/Mercedes-Benz trailer
Again great, a probably 1GB pendrive with a car advert on it.

• GT branded metal key fob
Yes! Now everyone I meet can see I have wasted an extra £110.

• Signature Edition coffee table book featuring the beautiful cars and locations of Gran Turismo 5
Ah, I was looking for a table mat.

• 200 page Apex drivers magazine with hints on driving technique, car tuning, future technologies and more
Some light bedtime reading then on the perfect setting to have my differential on for that 150 degree right hander with the 10% bank and 6.8meter width, I can rest easily now.

Lol that was fun :cool:

Hmm well I suppose a coffee table mug would be worth the extra £110. Hmm maybe I was too harsh on it then :redface:

ill be hounoust and say yes its a rip off but iam going pre order mine in the next few weeks if i have enough money or i will just get the collectors which is pretty much the same without the branded stuff

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 346 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 241 10.8%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 238 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 177 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 299 13.4%