Sign-up Season 5

Yes, if you are fit for fight and safer than ever then you can join div 2 :)

There are some clarifications around the rules and such that are new to the season, you'll get the info you need from the Race Director.

You have not done a time yet on our servers however, so unless you have practiced offline or something you might have to skip tomorrows race at Monza.

No practice done at all m8 ill skip the race at monza & just join the next 1 to be on the safe side , is it ok for my team mate wayne reed also to be involved he also took part in division 2 last season

No practice done at all m8 ill skip the race at monza & just join the next 1 to be on the safe side , is it ok for my team mate wayne reed also to be involved he also took part in division 2 last season

Yes, the same goes for Wayne, he can join as well :) You do however need to commit for the whole season, but I'm guessing this is not a big problem? On the bright side this season looks to be much more enjoyable than last :)

• Robby van Dijk

hi Nicolai,i like to join for rest of the season .

Robby van Dijk- Rhesus Racing

• Robby van Dijk

Nicolai there s a little thing in my way . It seems that i have a old account here. How do i delete it ??????
Its RD2 ....can you wash it away perhaps?
Thnx in advance

Nicolai there s a little thing in my way . It seems that i have a old account here. How do i delete it ??????
Its RD2 ....can you wash it away perhaps?
Thnx in advance

No, not really, I am no Race Department man. I would guess that people like Bram Hengeveld (did I spell that correctly?) could help you out.

Don't worry about the race though, that will be sorted out anyway :)

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 132 8.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 169 10.8%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 229 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 430 27.4%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 602 38.4%