"Sign-up" for Season 6

You are well come Reik, if you ever go to France to visit my cellar! I would be delighted to let you taste some local flavor, and perhaps be able to learn something to you ... for once! :tongue:

He, he Fabrice! If I ever make a holiday trip to France (which isn't that impossible!), I'll definitely come back on you! :D

Sounds like you're having a good selection in your cellar. :drink: Please teach me how to drink like a french! :wink:

Found it on Steve's topic about retiring from admin duties.

Round 1: 31st of August at Spa!, ? laps
Round 2: 14th of September at Monza!, ? laps
Round 3: 28th of September at Singapore!, ? laps
Round 4: 12th of Oktober at Suzuka!, ? laps
Round 5: 19th/26th of Oktober at Korea?, ? laps
Round 6: 02nd/09th of November at India?, ? laps
Round 7: 16th of November at Abu Dhabi!, ? laps
Round 8: 30th of November at Interlagos!, ? laps
Round 9: 14th of December at Hungaroring?, ?laps
Round 10: 21st of December at Valencia Street?, ? laps
Crap all races until round 5 crash with the other league. Is it ok to participate from mid-season on though?

Thanks for finding that Georgios :)

Those dates are for the Euro-series (Wednesdays). I am assuming, if the Pacific is still running next season, that they will race 3 days earlier (Sundays) than those dates.
But Pacifics' races are to late for me anyways. (and I hope they will continue)
Could you answer my question on my previous post please. :)

This is true. Your culture about food and eating is very populare and I like food! But we german's have one unbeatable advantage, too: We can legally drive as fast as we want on our highways!!! :fwd:

Will be a real pleasure to have you (and your family) at home around a real good french meal. However, at risk of disappointing you ... my cellar is not often full ... it tends to empty faster than it fills up! Who knows why? :confused:

But the right time, I can fill it enough for you to keep an unforgettable memory ... if you are able to remember something the next day!:drink:

As for the speed of your German roads ... Perhaps you'd better go home by train after going through my house, mate! ;)

would be a shame not to run the pacific, we are three friends who just started in pacific (for times above) and another friend for the next emezara not know much English but we canhelp to continue pacific.

Will be a real pleasure to have you (and your family) at home around a real good french meal. However, at risk of disappointing you ... my cellar is not often full ... it tends to empty faster than it fills up! Who knows why? :confused:

But the right time, I can fill it enough for you to keep an unforgettable memory ... if you are able to remember something the next day!:drink:

As for the speed of your German roads ... Perhaps you'd better go home by train after going through my house, mate! ;)

He, he I'll keep your words in mind as a serious invitation. :) Hope it comes true somewhere in the future... who knows...

:welcome: I hope you will doa good travel Nicolai.

Allow me this little tip: do not choose an address (a restaurant or other ...) without being well advised. Some small guidebooks list the best places at the best prices. Or, you can certainly find such information online.

Anyway, have a good time in Paris mate. This weekend I work, it's a pity I missed the opportunity to meet you...because i go on-site Monday. I hope we have other opportunities later.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 89 12.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 63 9.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 72 10.2%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 44 6.3%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 98 13.9%